Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game 10:20 - Aug 18 with 1701 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55518/plenty-of-tickets-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:11 - Aug 18 with 1617 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ofcourse there are plenty of tickets left. They don't answer the phones at the ticket office, the owner says nothing, we have sold our best players, Saints have got beat nearly every week since Christmas and all they can do is to have an 89 pounds leather seat section! Hardly looking after the loyal fans are they? It will only get worse if these issues aren't addressed.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 12:14]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:14 - Aug 18 with 1606 viewsButty101

Covid is a game changer, ive no desire to go back and watch football live - just the opposite.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:22 - Aug 18 with 1588 viewsSaintsforeverj

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:14 - Aug 18 by Butty101

Covid is a game changer, ive no desire to go back and watch football live - just the opposite.

Although they have sold record season tickets at Villa etc. Plus, greedy Ings, Greedy Messi and they want us to pay 89 pounds to pay for them! People have seen the light (apart from me as I'm going Sunday!) but I know plenty who have had enough. Covid has played a part as people have had the chance not to go. But watching Saints being beaten every week since Christmas, is a real put off I would imagine.

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:36 - Aug 18 with 1577 viewsButty101

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:22 - Aug 18 by Saintsforeverj

Although they have sold record season tickets at Villa etc. Plus, greedy Ings, Greedy Messi and they want us to pay 89 pounds to pay for them! People have seen the light (apart from me as I'm going Sunday!) but I know plenty who have had enough. Covid has played a part as people have had the chance not to go. But watching Saints being beaten every week since Christmas, is a real put off I would imagine.

I think the 2nd half of last season is a big problem. The team currently is significantly weaker than last season and Ralph has learnt any lessons.
Fair photo you for still going

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:44 - Aug 18 with 1563 viewsbarry_sanchez

People quite simply have better things to do, if we were winning in a lower division we'd have great attendances, people like winning football irrespective of what league they're watching, we've lost so so many games the last few years and especially at home it would feel like constant purgatory so an away game is at least a chance to see a new place and get on the ale.
Add to the club has been run down over the last 5 years on the cheap, been playing crap football and have set out no plans or goals so people/fans/customers will watch it on the blag with cheap beer and stick 2 fingers up to the club, if they're not arsed why should the fans?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 14:11]

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:48 - Aug 18 with 1549 viewsSaintsforeverj

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:36 - Aug 18 by Butty101

I think the 2nd half of last season is a big problem. The team currently is significantly weaker than last season and Ralph has learnt any lessons.
Fair photo you for still going

If this was a restaurant giving a terrible service, I would choose another restaurant. But football is what we do and I couldn't watch another club. Having said that, if our season tickets don't arrive, I'm not queuing up for paper ones. But the way the fans are being treated is dreadful and I understand the thousands who are turning away from the club. And personally, if Saints keep losing, I can't take much more either.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 12:50]

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 15:17 - Aug 18 with 1410 viewsdwayne_dibley

it obvious after what manure did to a decent Leeds side that Saints are going to be decimated on Sunday.

Maybe they should take the 0-9 result now and call it quits to hack off Sky manure plastic perverts
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 15:18]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 16:08 - Aug 18 with 1374 viewsPaleRider

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:48 - Aug 18 by Saintsforeverj

If this was a restaurant giving a terrible service, I would choose another restaurant. But football is what we do and I couldn't watch another club. Having said that, if our season tickets don't arrive, I'm not queuing up for paper ones. But the way the fans are being treated is dreadful and I understand the thousands who are turning away from the club. And personally, if Saints keep losing, I can't take much more either.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 12:50]

I recognise that we all have an individual take on this. To continue the analogy; It's not just the service that's terrible - t's also the food, the management, the ambiance and the fellow diners. For me the whole experience at SMS is very rarely enjoyable any more.

Comparing to other clubs' supporters is frankly idiotic! The recent survey showed that it's actually pretty bad across a number of clubs.

My most valuable asset is my time - frankly Saints are wasting my time and emotional energy right now. I have plenty of other things to occupy myself with. I can take Saints not being top of the league or even in the top half but there is just less and less that I enjoy about the game as a whole.
Login to get fewer ads

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 18:50 - Aug 18 with 1271 viewssotonian

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 16:08 - Aug 18 by PaleRider

I recognise that we all have an individual take on this. To continue the analogy; It's not just the service that's terrible - t's also the food, the management, the ambiance and the fellow diners. For me the whole experience at SMS is very rarely enjoyable any more.

Comparing to other clubs' supporters is frankly idiotic! The recent survey showed that it's actually pretty bad across a number of clubs.

My most valuable asset is my time - frankly Saints are wasting my time and emotional energy right now. I have plenty of other things to occupy myself with. I can take Saints not being top of the league or even in the top half but there is just less and less that I enjoy about the game as a whole.

People are out of the habit of going, what they have seen over the second half of last seAson has been dreadful, it is live on TV, which makes it more appealing to watch it at the pub 🤷‍♂️
Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 1246 viewscocklebreath

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 12:14 - Aug 18 by Butty101

For you maybe but for the vast majority it’s not a problem. It would deffo help if the ticket office answered the phone, that’s normally a good way of selling tickets.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 22:20 - Aug 18 with 1151 viewsBison

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 19:34 - Aug 18 by cocklebreath

For you maybe but for the vast majority it’s not a problem. It would deffo help if the ticket office answered the phone, that’s normally a good way of selling tickets.

I got an email , clicked on the link and got tickets. Did that Saturday they arrived yesterday.

Not being funny just not sure why you need to phone up anymore.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For The Manchester United Game on 01:21 - Aug 19 with 1070 viewswemarch

If plays show the willingness to put on a fight in each game they walk into, it might interest people against all odds to watch in the stadium. ATM, however, mediocrity and poor mentality is embeded throughout the whole club from players to backroom staff top down. It won't be exciting to watch, actually rather painful. Why pay them millions and suffer from this bunch!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024