Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the insider really blind or outsider too optimistic 21:54 - Sep 11 with 1294 viewswemarch

Why Ralph doesn't see Redmond and Romeu were so poor quite early on this game and take them off ealier? He wanted to use in form players as he said many times and I think both of them kept getting lowest rating for a while. If we'd started Broja (proved himself this week in WCQ) and Diallo (most consistently performing sub) from the beginning, we must have got our 1st win today!
Is the insider really blind or outsider too optimistic on 22:13 - Sep 11 with 1270 viewsFrontwheeler

My feelings were that Romeu looked jaded and about a yard short of pace along with the rest of the midfield
Surprisingly, for Nick, Stephens and Salisu were really effective against the P Leagues claret and blue battering ram. The full backs grew into the game but I had pity for Armstrong against a London wall. When we introduced our own on loan bartering ram the game turned full 180 degrees. I feel sure the man in the middle could have had a better game himself giving some strange decisions along the way.
Is the insider really blind or outsider too optimistic on 03:17 - Sep 12 with 1176 viewswemarch

Other than missed an easy goal, Redder had a poor cross from byline even though no other opp around, ran behind the defender instead of in front to win balls for a good Dejnepo cross. last few mins, he was annoying opp players by amusing them not kicking the ball. what the heck is he trying to amuse?! we want a win for God sake and just few mins left at that time!

For Romeu, he played so slow which led the team lost its pace from very early on in the game. Tino for so many times ran forward beside him and asking for ball to be passed and he seemed blind and completely ignored his support. Instead, he would often dribbled forward to the mid of the pitch himself and then either pass backwards, sideways, or lost the ball because opp tackle. This affected the team lost their mojo from early on and discouraged forward run.

Both are the cause today for a sloppy and boring start and poor first half. It's their usual themselves and we now had better chioce, we need to fix this and it's a such easy choice by select a better starting lineup. we shouldn't wait to replace them like we have to wait for?them injured and no choice other than other players don't we?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024