Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Watch With SFC Ref 24th April 09:35 - Apr 24 with 375 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60121/saints-watch-with-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Watch With SFC Ref 24th April on 14:19 - Apr 24 with 301 viewsBerber

Having heard RS’s explanation for the substitution of Alcarez for Lyanco, I find it hard to disagree with him, though some of his other selections have been somewhat bizarre. He says he likes ME because of the work he puts in, but so little of it is productive, and not very much is defensive, so I keep wondering. Again, picking Diallo is just inviting the opposition to come forward, as they know he will c0ck up sooner rather than later. But, as you say, a decent result that most of us would have proclaimed as a triumph before the game. We need to win at least 3 or 4 of the remaining games to have a hope, and Thursday will pretty tell us if there is anything to hope for regarding staying up. I am resigned to relegation already. I don’t think anyone knows why we have these good spells, so the chance of replicating them seems remote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024