Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After the Ross Stewart fiasco what are S F C ‘s intentions now? 11:42 - Dec 24 with 1162 viewssaintmark1976

Given it’s highly unlikely that Adam Armstrong will continue to score enough goals to get us automatically promoted and currently Adams couldn’t hit the ground if he fell over, what will the owner and his management team do ?

Having wasted £10 million plus wages I’ve a horrible feeling that they will soldier on with what we have, when in all honesty we desperately need a proven striker to sustain a promotion challenge.

We will see in the next few days if the Club really does want to return to the Premiership or are happy to be a big fish in the Championship.
After the Ross Stewart fiasco what are S F C ‘s intentions now? on 18:05 - Dec 24 with 1009 viewsCenturion

It's a good question.
I am sure that SR do want to return to the PL, but I think they may feel that this can be done via playoffs with the current squad and therefore wont splash out.
I am sure the Ross Stewart gamble was based on a possible chance of playing in the latter half of the season although equally they may feel happy to wait for next season in another Championship campaign.
After the Ross Stewart fiasco what are S F C ‘s intentions now? on 18:17 - Dec 24 with 989 viewsfelly1

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard we spent (wasted) 8m not 10m, if there is small consolation.
I think we would have given them an extra 2m based on a number of appearances.

I'm guessing an out of favour Prem striker brought in on a 6 month loan would be a reasonable option... Step forward Mr Ings
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024