Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this weekend 18:08 - Mar 12 with 523 viewssaint22

Villa win tonight please then if results go our way a win Sunday will see us 11th and I would say pretty safe
Here's hoping

COYS!!!
this weekend on 23:10 - Mar 12 with 397 viewsdarthvader

Nervous about sunday .. Yes we should be stronger now ..get it tactically right with correct players in their positions all should be ok ..hope to win

Yet they have been playing "our" high press game recently , so if we continue to phuck about trying to play it out from the back....we must be extra careful not to get caught in possession.

This has been worrying me after watching them play . I would normally only get this nervous or excited on the actual day of the game .
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 23:13]

keep the faith coyr

this weekend on 14:09 - Mar 14 with 249 viewsdarthvader

this weekend on 23:10 - Mar 12 by darthvader

Nervous about sunday .. Yes we should be stronger now ..get it tactically right with correct players in their positions all should be ok ..hope to win

Yet they have been playing "our" high press game recently , so if we continue to phuck about trying to play it out from the back....we must be extra careful not to get caught in possession.

This has been worrying me after watching them play . I would normally only get this nervous or excited on the actual day of the game .
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 23:13]

Wish i kept my mouth shut .but that was poor .
I was rightly worried

keep the faith coyr

this weekend on 15:04 - Mar 14 with 224 viewssquidofdespair

this weekend on 14:09 - Mar 14 by darthvader

Wish i kept my mouth shut .but that was poor .
I was rightly worried

Our millionaire players didn’t turn up then. Coonts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024