Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 18:34 - Oct 3 with 1165 viewssaint22

Stating the obvious but WAC
Standing there chewing gum open mouthed like a fkn uncouth teenager whilst telling Guardiola to calm down after the officials bottled a second yellow for Milner
Total joke of a man
Mike Dean on 19:43 - Oct 3 with 1098 viewsBicester_North

I thought the same Ben. I was hoping Guardiola was going to stick the nut on him.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Mike Dean on 19:52 - Oct 3 with 1086 viewsdirk_doone

The Mike Dean show is embarrassing for football. Who exactly are the idiots who think he's good enough to continue refereeing at any level, let alone the Premier League? It's hard to believe that anyone could.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Mike Dean on 20:22 - Oct 3 with 1061 viewscocklebreath

Hopefully one day a player or manager will lose it and kick the sh!t out of him, arrogant little man

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Mike Dean on 15:16 - Oct 4 with 870 viewsericofarabia

Mike Dean on 20:22 - Oct 3 by cocklebreath

Hopefully one day a player or manager will lose it and kick the sh!t out of him, arrogant little man

I think an enraged Steve Bruce Forearm Smash and a follow up kick in bollards as Dean disallows a crucial last minute goal would be great viewing
Mike Dean on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 775 viewsKennington

Said it on here before that as soon as fans know the name of a ref then there’s a problem. Refs should really be all but anonymous and interchangeable, as soon as they become famous/infamous it’s time for for the boot.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Mike Dean on 08:53 - Oct 5 with 626 viewssaint22

Mike Dean on 19:36 - Oct 4 by Kennington

Said it on here before that as soon as fans know the name of a ref then there’s a problem. Refs should really be all but anonymous and interchangeable, as soon as they become famous/infamous it’s time for for the boot.

Interesting to note that Atkinson (who is as bad as many others) was the VAR against City when Walkers penalty was overturned.......
Mike Dean on 09:28 - Oct 5 with 611 viewsSadoldgit

Keith Hackett was of the opinion that JWP’s lunge was worthy of a straight red as were other ex pros. On that at least, it was the right call I think.
Mike Dean on 09:39 - Oct 5 with 605 viewsdirk_doone

Mike Dean on 09:28 - Oct 5 by Sadoldgit

Keith Hackett was of the opinion that JWP’s lunge was worthy of a straight red as were other ex pros. On that at least, it was the right call I think.

Whereas many other experts were not. The point is if it's still debatable after the replays have been reviewed on MOTD etc, then the original yellow card was not a clear and obvious error. So the instruction that VAR should only be used for clear and obvious errors was, once again, ignored by a VAR official, Mike Dean, who wanted to stick his oar in anyway and as he has consistently shown, he nearly always does this in favour of the big teams. I very much doubt that he would have done the same if the foul had been commmitted by a Chelsea player.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 9:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 12:13 - Oct 5 with 542 viewsSadoldgit

Mike Dean on 09:39 - Oct 5 by dirk_doone

Whereas many other experts were not. The point is if it's still debatable after the replays have been reviewed on MOTD etc, then the original yellow card was not a clear and obvious error. So the instruction that VAR should only be used for clear and obvious errors was, once again, ignored by a VAR official, Mike Dean, who wanted to stick his oar in anyway and as he has consistently shown, he nearly always does this in favour of the big teams. I very much doubt that he would have done the same if the foul had been commmitted by a Chelsea player.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 9:43]

Hacketts point that is was a clear error and as such needed to be viewed in that he thought it was worthy of a red straight off. It just goes to show how difficult a refs job is when even the fans can’t agree with decisions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024