Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Livramento & KWP in the same team? 16:43 - Oct 25 with 812 viewssaint901

KWP is probably feeling a bit frustrated with the lack of opportunity so would playing both him and Livramento help?

Both are attack minded and provided that they sorted out the "one moving forward, one covering" issue, you can see that they would bring a threat down the right.

The assumption here is that one of Walcott or Redmond would have to give way but again, two young men with energy to burn going at the opposition for an hour and then bring on a more experienced head?

My doubt is that they are very similar players with (at the moment) with KWP being better defensively and that Livra is not a midfield player at Prem level.

Might be worth a punt in a cup game to see if it works?
Livramento & KWP in the same team? on 19:10 - Oct 25 with 735 viewsUmPahars

The lot who I go to games with, have been saying this for a few weeks now.

It’s annoying to watch one of your top 4 players not get a game!!

I’d give Tino a run out at right midfield in front of KWP
Livramento & KWP in the same team? on 19:56 - Oct 25 with 695 viewsMessysaints

do we even play with wide mids? dont we play 4222?
Livramento & KWP in the same team? on 09:04 - Oct 26 with 579 viewssaint901

I agree that we don't really have wide midfield players so playing KWP and Livra would require a change in tactics.

It may be the case that RH prefers to have (recently) Diallo and Romeo as defensive mids in front of the back 4 - then Ely and Armstrong/Walcott who start wider but move inside when they can - then any two of four forwards. My assumption is that RH relies on the full backs getting forward into the space.

Playing RWP/Livra would see that change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024