Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Photo Gallery 15:24 - Aug 16 with 318 viewsjalapenoso16

Im new here as a member but i cant see a photo gallery, there is only the odd photo of old away days.

Could we set a couple up - one for matchdays for photos/videos and another for just pics of southampton or maybe memes like for example i take photos of the city and its a waste not putting them anywhere, as I only take them to big up Soton. I also always see things like embarassing s*it from the skates that would be funny to post so they dont disappear forever on the internet, google images actually shows stuff from here as its a forum rather than social media.

The pics of games could from our home or away stands or from other people or press that have taken pics of our support. Again, this would show on google rather than getting lost forever.

I used to smash out twitter and there was so much fan rivalry on there so having an archive of southampton related stuff would be class?

I have laods of pics, i also follow a lot of social media accounts and it would be proper good viewing so i can grab their pics with their permission.

Could we set this up please? I have plenty of pics to post....
----------------------------------
tl:dr - we needs photo galelries for our fans and for our city (separate ones) as an archive for all the class away support, pics of soton etc. It also shows on google so when people google 'southampton' theyll see passionate fans or the photograpgy i take/follow on instagram etc of our city
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 15:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024