Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones Expected To Be Confirmed As Southampton Manager Today 07:55 - Nov 10 with 735 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58972/nathan-jones-expec

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Nathan Jones Expected To Be Confirmed As Southampton Manager Today on 08:14 - Nov 10 with 690 viewssaintwizzler

The toxic atmosphere against Hassenhüttl was due to the performances and results HIS team dished up week in week out leading us to be in the bottom 3.

On the rare occasion of a win this ended, until the next loss.

If players are effected by what’s put on social media than they haven’t got the mindset to be a professional footballer. Think of all the actual abuse they get whilst on the pitch.
They’re quick enough to take the acclaim and post their latest Tik Tok dance.

Hopefully Nathan Jones gets rid of the fly boys and brings in some steel.
I’d rather go down kicking and punching than rolling over and having our bellies tickled like what has happened this season under Hassenhüttl.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Nathan Jones Expected To Be Confirmed As Southampton Manager Today on 08:28 - Nov 10 with 648 viewsMytchettSaint

So I see it’s been confirmed. He is our manager.

A little bit underwhelmed but as Wizzler said, if we go down, I’d rather it was with a bit of fight than the gutless shows that have been the norm over the last 18 months.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Nathan Jones Expected To Be Confirmed As Southampton Manager Today on 09:21 - Nov 10 with 564 viewssaint22

Nathan Jones Expected To Be Confirmed As Southampton Manager Today on 08:28 - Nov 10 by MytchettSaint

So I see it’s been confirmed. He is our manager.

A little bit underwhelmed but as Wizzler said, if we go down, I’d rather it was with a bit of fight than the gutless shows that have been the norm over the last 18 months.

we need to get behind him, lets see what team he picks this weekend that will be interesting at least and then he has huge break to get his plans across so January will be telling

Bit concerned by this quote

"I've dreamt of that since I became a coach, but this club in particular - because of how it's run, because of the structure, because of how they look deeper than just results - really appeals to me."

Look deeper than results? Erm no its results business thats what matters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024