Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket price 14:59 - Sep 28 with 440 viewssamzared

Hi there,
I collect tickets and have a half ticket for the East Stand v Manchester United (the half does not show the date) - it states the price is 45p and i think it is 73/4 as i have a complete ticket for Archers Road Terrace from 72/3 and 74/5 which show the date and the prices are 40p for 72/3 and 50p for the 74/5 match. So i am looking for confirmation of which season the East Stand charge was 45p.
If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
Best Regards
Simon
0
Ticket price on 16:58 - Sep 28 with 286 viewskingslandstand1

Afraid I can't give you a definitive answer, though I suspect you are right, but sign of the times that we rarely get tickets now for games or in particular concerts that I'd love to have had
I've got them from concerts etc from the 70's and 80's but now all I get is a QR code!

Poll: Are you renewing your season ticket

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026