Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting 23:08 - Jan 21 with 18790 viewsDarran

According to the Mirror anyway.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swanseas-michael-laudrup-leave-summe

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:10 - Jan 21 with 8245 viewsjruss1

I think we all know he's gone in the summer regardless.

Not exactly the exclusive story they are making it out to be.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:10 - Jan 21 with 8238 viewsKennedy

Nothing new there, we all know he's going in the summer.

No doubt Ken Gorman is behind it

Just call me JFK

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:11 - Jan 21 with 8233 viewsLiam12345

glen hoddle or di mateo

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:12 - Jan 21 with 8217 viewsDarran

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:11 - Jan 21 by Liam12345

glen hoddle or di mateo

You mad bro.

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:15 - Jan 21 with 8178 viewsLiam12345

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:12 - Jan 21 by Darran

You mad bro.

who would you like?

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:17 - Jan 21 with 8149 viewsDarran

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:15 - Jan 21 by Liam12345

who would you like?

This who I'd go for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Clement_(football_coach)

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:17 - Jan 21 with 8137 viewsUxbridge

Heh. John Cross. Yeah, real inner circle there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:17 - Jan 21 with 8133 viewsGTCJack

It would cost us £4m to pay him off?

So we're paying Laudrup 80k a week? Utter bollocks.
Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:19 - Jan 21 with 8111 viewsDarran

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:17 - Jan 21 by Uxbridge

Heh. John Cross. Yeah, real inner circle there.

Who is he Andrew?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:20 - Jan 21 with 8086 viewsNeathJack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:19 - Jan 21 by Darran

Who is he Andrew?

London based Arsenal fanboy.

It's very rare for him to write anything that isn't Arsenal based. He's practically their media man.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:21 - Jan 21 with 8074 viewsDanishDuck

Hope he leaves and gets some gooood players (players that can perform well), thats what Laudrup need to have success and thats not the case this season.
Im amazed they still are not relegation due to the performance... and amazed they went through in euroleague.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:21 - Jan 21 with 8077 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I knew the mirror would have had a hard on over the revelations over this so called bust up. I think the press are turning on us now, we don't seem to be flavour of the month anymore.
And BBC Wales sport and news reporters must have been coming in their pants. It was on the radio all day in the news and I bet it made Wales today.
They'll seize on moments like these to deflect away from their beloved Redbirds the ridicule they so richly deserve
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 8:51]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:23 - Jan 21 with 8051 viewsIAN05

Either journalistic nonsense or someone is feeding them stuff from within clubaq
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:25 - Jan 21 with 8021 viewsGTCJack

Personally I think Laudrup will walk in the summer, despite his contract being until 2015.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:25 - Jan 21 with 8018 viewsDarran

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:21 - Jan 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I knew the mirror would have had a hard on over the revelations over this so called bust up. I think the press are turning on us now, we don't seem to be flavour of the month anymore.
And BBC Wales sport and news reporters must have been coming in their pants. It was on the radio all day in the news and I bet it made Wales today.
They'll seize on moments like these to deflect away from their beloved Redbirds the ridicule they so richly deserve
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 8:51]

It didn't make the telly evening news actually,I was stunned.

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:26 - Jan 21 with 8008 viewsDarran

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:20 - Jan 21 by NeathJack

London based Arsenal fanboy.

It's very rare for him to write anything that isn't Arsenal based. He's practically their media man.

Ah right.

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:27 - Jan 21 with 7996 viewsIAN05

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:25 - Jan 21 by Darran

It didn't make the telly evening news actually,I was stunned.

You just know the Evening Post will be itching to get involved as well. Be interesting to see what they come up with
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:28 - Jan 21 with 7990 viewsC_jack

Pigs trying to get their noses in the trough before it empties.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:30 - Jan 21 with 7974 viewsUxbridge

I believe the rules require us to beat Fulham 5-0 now.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:37 - Jan 21 with 7928 viewsTokijo

F**k, now is not the time for some red left wing newspaper to print this kind of news, particularly at this crucial stage of the season. Irrespective of whether ML leaves in the summer or not, we now really need to show our full support for the team.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:39 - Jan 21 with 7913 viewsBanosswan

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:21 - Jan 21 by DanishDuck

Hope he leaves and gets some gooood players (players that can perform well), thats what Laudrup need to have success and thats not the case this season.
Im amazed they still are not relegation due to the performance... and amazed they went through in euroleague.

F*ck off you bellend. You love posting negative bllocks

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:51 - Jan 21 with 7852 views2face

Why $4m in pay off when he gets 25k a week? £4m would be three years worth of salary. Makes no sense.

What a poorly written article. It must have been close to deadline.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:57 - Jan 21 with 7823 viewsSwanfan1

Negativity in the press always starts when we are going through a tough period.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:10 - Jan 22 with 7763 viewsymaohyd

It's going to be one hell of a few months! I think people have forgotten how 'allegedly' bad things got with ML's agent etc and that was after we won our first ever major trophy. So f**k knows how things are now within the inner santum of the club.

The worrying thing is that the difficulty that presents itself with buying players, in January. We always seem to struggle as we apparently don't pay as much as others, but the carrot that may exist for an intelligent player to come to the Swans to better himself as a player, working with a highly respected coach in a team that plays football, goes out of the window with the manager seemingly off!

Interesting times ahead.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:11 - Jan 22 with 7760 viewsrob

That article is a utter disgrace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024