Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most Famous Fan? 18:39 - Jan 26 with 8607 viewsjackportis

Ant and Dec spent half their time in TV awards praising Newcastle FC- who are Swanseas most famous fan? Hessletine? Bonnie tyler? Zeta Jones? Darran - any famous non footy fans on here?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Most Famous Fan? on 20:25 - Jan 26 with 3134 views1jack

Most Famous Fan? on 20:01 - Jan 26 by Darran

Timmy Mallett always comes tooled up.

Timmy mallet is bloody great. Quite jealous you and Amy have met him.
Most Famous Fan? on 20:52 - Jan 26 with 3066 viewsCaptain

Michael Douglas innit. Still love him giving us a shout out on the red carpet last year!

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Most Famous Fan? on 21:05 - Jan 26 with 3047 viewsattila_the_hun

Most Famous Fan? on 18:44 - Jan 26 by Jackfath

There are at least two very famous people who regularly post on here. However as Darran will testify they have asked not to be revealed for fear of abuse.

ken barlow and dave lee travis ?

"I'm Free"

Most Famous Fan? on 21:12 - Jan 26 with 3023 viewspencoedjack

The gay undertaker in Stella ....
Most Famous Fan? on 21:23 - Jan 26 with 2988 viewsWarwickHunt

Most Famous Fan? on 20:52 - Jan 26 by Captain

Michael Douglas innit. Still love him giving us a shout out on the red carpet last year!

North Bank legend.
Most Famous Fan? on 22:08 - Jan 26 with 2937 viewsSA1_Jack

Nev the "Happy people sell" guy
Most Famous Fan? on 22:19 - Jan 26 with 2917 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'm sure there's a number here who have been made famous through the power of Crime Stoppers.

And let's not forget Mark Lawrenson!
[Post edited 26 Jan 2014 22:43]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Most Famous Fan? on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 2903 viewsWarwickHunt

The Cimla Gusher.
Login to get fewer ads

Most Famous Fan? on 22:51 - Jan 26 with 2854 viewsChief

Enzo Maccarrinelli

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Most Famous Fan? on 23:34 - Jan 26 with 2787 viewsborinifanclub

Leighton James in it?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Most Famous Fan? on 05:09 - Jan 27 with 2719 views_Kieran

Most of Swansea's/local area/semi famous people pretend like they're not even from here.

Kathy

Keith Allen. (Knob) - EDIT - He's Fulham. Twaaaat. I likes Lily though she makes smile.

F*ck them all I could never leave.

P.s is Katherine Jenkins a fan? I know she's a Tosspreys fan but that's egg inirrr.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 9:49]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Most Famous Fan? on 05:45 - Jan 27 with 2710 views_Kieran

Hawt slagggggggggggggg.

Ex misses of Matty Collins and Cristiano Ronaldo. Legends.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Most Famous Fan? on 08:02 - Jan 27 with 2674 viewsjackal

Saw a clip of Michael Douglas , shown on Italian tv, being interviewed before last years Oscars. He kept saying that he was so happy that Swansea had won the cup at Wembley on that day.
Most Famous Fan? on 08:43 - Jan 27 with 2639 viewsTrundle10

Most Famous Fan? on 18:43 - Jan 26 by dgt73

Cardiff have got Gareth Thomas

and that is funny because?
Most Famous Fan? on 08:57 - Jan 27 with 2619 viewsUxbridge

Don't know about most famous, but I know quite a few who fancy themselves as celebrity fans. Weirdos.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Most Famous Fan? on 09:05 - Jan 27 with 2600 viewsPhil_S

Most Famous Fan? on 08:57 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

Don't know about most famous, but I know quite a few who fancy themselves as celebrity fans. Weirdos.

Most Famous Fan? on 09:16 - Jan 27 with 2573 viewsWhiterockin

Most Famous Fan? on 05:45 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

Hawt slagggggggggggggg.

Ex misses of Matty Collins and Cristiano Ronaldo. Legends.

That is only 1% of the list.
Most Famous Fan? on 09:18 - Jan 27 with 2567 viewsWarwickHunt

Most Famous Fan? on 08:43 - Jan 27 by Trundle10

and that is funny because?

He's horse-scaringly ugly, not very famous and plays rugby?
Most Famous Fan? on 09:24 - Jan 27 with 2555 views_Kieran

Most Famous Fan? on 09:18 - Jan 27 by WarwickHunt

He's horse-scaringly ugly, not very famous and plays rugby?

And he plays for the Blues inirrrr.

Most Famous Fan? on 09:37 - Jan 27 with 2530 views_Kieran

See, she does love us. Charlie got mugged off.

[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 9:50]

Most Famous Fan? on 09:43 - Jan 27 with 2520 viewscackinthesackjack

Rob Brydon's a fan isn't he?

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Most Famous Fan? on 09:49 - Jan 27 with 2508 viewsUxbridge

Most Famous Fan? on 09:05 - Jan 27 by Phil_S

Well, present company excluded of course, oh trust chair

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Most Famous Fan? on 09:54 - Jan 27 with 2496 viewswaynekerr55

Most Famous Fan? on 22:23 - Jan 26 by WarwickHunt

The Cimla Gusher.

Our football is enough to make people moist

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Most Famous Fan? on 10:37 - Jan 27 with 2473 views_Kieran

Is Charlie just gonna take that? ... Who would win in a 1 v 1 - Lily Allen or Charlie Morgan?

I'd lump on Lily, the loser can fight Amir Khan at a catchweight.

Most Famous Fan? on 10:57 - Jan 27 with 2439 viewsPhil_S

Most Famous Fan? on 09:49 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

Well, present company excluded of course, oh trust chair

I'm a media avoider these days, I don't return half their calls because its generally stories over nothing...

I have even packed away the dont you know who I am t-shirt mainly because I'm too fat for it!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024