Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the plus side... 15:38 - Feb 4 with 1636 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

It's been plain sailing following the swans for too long, it's actually quite fun in a perverse kind of way to follow the on-going developments over the past 48hrs.

Monk has literally gone from being almost bricked by an irate chico in the car park to now being his boss, you couldn't make that sh!t up.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

On the plus side... on 15:42 - Feb 4 with 1598 viewsDull1Thomas

"Monk has literally gone from being almost bricked by an irate chico in the car park to now being his boss, you couldn't make that sh!t up."

Amat and Williams for centre back pairing v Cardiff then

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

On the plus side... on 15:44 - Feb 4 with 1582 viewsicecoldjack

Your quite right there,im hoping this gives everyone a kick as a feel we have all become complacent in these last 2,5 yrs a touch of what we all laughed at when we first got to the prem league ourselves..
On the plus side... on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 1536 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

On the plus side... on 15:44 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

Your quite right there,im hoping this gives everyone a kick as a feel we have all become complacent in these last 2,5 yrs a touch of what we all laughed at when we first got to the prem league ourselves..

It ironically might work in our favour and get the players geed up a bit, far too many have look non-plussed and un-interested of late. Ash sunk to the ground after the defeat against West ham and looked totally dejected, a bit more of that fighting spirit is what's required & less nordic ice cool calmness.

On the plus side... on 15:58 - Feb 4 with 1519 viewsDull1Thomas

On the plus side... on 15:54 - Feb 4 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

It ironically might work in our favour and get the players geed up a bit, far too many have look non-plussed and un-interested of late. Ash sunk to the ground after the defeat against West ham and looked totally dejected, a bit more of that fighting spirit is what's required & less nordic ice cool calmness.

Looked more like a lack of fitness from an out of form player.

On the plus side... on 16:04 - Feb 4 with 1490 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

On the plus side... on 15:58 - Feb 4 by Dull1Thomas

Looked more like a lack of fitness from an out of form player.

People interpret things differently but i'd say he looked gutted & was the only leader we had on the pitch giving out orders, having that pony-tailed liability playing alongside anyone would make you knackered.

On the plus side... on 16:08 - Feb 4 with 1463 viewsDull1Thomas

On the plus side... on 16:04 - Feb 4 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

People interpret things differently but i'd say he looked gutted & was the only leader we had on the pitch giving out orders, having that pony-tailed liability playing alongside anyone would make you knackered.

Agreed.
I just think Ash has been below par since his injury. All of a sudden all the players around him are letting him down (according to some) I don't think so.
As captain he should be leading.
And for many Chico has been close to, if not the, man of the match over the last couple of months.

On the plus side... on 16:25 - Feb 4 with 1400 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

On the plus side... on 16:08 - Feb 4 by Dull1Thomas

Agreed.
I just think Ash has been below par since his injury. All of a sudden all the players around him are letting him down (according to some) I don't think so.
As captain he should be leading.
And for many Chico has been close to, if not the, man of the match over the last couple of months.

I'm failing to see what you agreed with there.

Granted, Chico has moments of magic in games but more often than not he has the propensity to massively f#ck up and rely on ash getting him out of bother. I'd rather Ash in defense than any other player, he's Mr consistent and is one of the few leaders we have on the pitch.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 16:26]

On the plus side... on 16:26 - Feb 4 with 1394 viewsDull1Thomas

On the plus side... on 16:25 - Feb 4 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

I'm failing to see what you agreed with there.

Granted, Chico has moments of magic in games but more often than not he has the propensity to massively f#ck up and rely on ash getting him out of bother. I'd rather Ash in defense than any other player, he's Mr consistent and is one of the few leaders we have on the pitch.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 16:26]

We all see things differently.
I resect your views

Login to get fewer ads

On the plus side... on 16:46 - Feb 4 with 1336 viewsicecoldjack

Maybe monk picks himself to play on Saturday ??...
On the plus side... on 16:47 - Feb 4 with 1332 viewsDull1Thomas

On the plus side... on 16:46 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

Maybe monk picks himself to play on Saturday ??...

As long as he gets Tate and Shelvey on I'd be happy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024