Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reason why Laudrup was sacked. 21:23 - Feb 4 with 8064 viewsJokeren1943

I have been working a crappy lot these days.

But the news in the last 24-48 hours was that Monk should take a job as assistent coach. Clearly an board/Jenkins idea.

Can Laudrup have told Jenkins/board that he would leave if they did that. - and then Jenkins sacked him.

Or what
Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:19 - Feb 5 with 1041 viewsWarwickHunt

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 08:38 - Feb 5 by llangyfelach

Who the f*ck reported Warwicks post? Get a f*cking grip for f*cks sake

Daz - is Hubris on yer?
Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:22 - Feb 5 with 1032 viewsShaky

I am pretty certain that all this "Players lacking motivation" stuff is by the large propaganda.

I am sure there was dissatisfaction, but am equally convinced that it was confined to the small minority.

Fair play to the Jenkins camp, however; they've played a blinder with their steady drip feed of non-stories of grumbling player discontent and training ground chaos.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:34 - Feb 5 with 989 viewsShaky

And just so there is no confusion, as far as I am concerned all this 'sacked for the good of the club' stuff is utter bullshit.

It seems clear to me that Jenkins didn't like him due to issues of low self-esteem. And possibly something of a Messiah Complex.

For good measure it is also worth mentioning that Laudrup has apparently said categorically that the tale of Tutmulu attempting to sell Ash was a lie.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:42 - Feb 5 with 974 viewswaynekerr55

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:34 - Feb 5 by Shaky

And just so there is no confusion, as far as I am concerned all this 'sacked for the good of the club' stuff is utter bullshit.

It seems clear to me that Jenkins didn't like him due to issues of low self-esteem. And possibly something of a Messiah Complex.

For good measure it is also worth mentioning that Laudrup has apparently said categorically that the tale of Tutmulu attempting to sell Ash was a lie.

I'm sure with most things the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

Firstly, Tutumlu should have been reigned in by Laudrup in the summer. An agent doesn't act without the say so of his client

Secondly, the training ground chaos was more of a shambles rather than chaos. I was talking to someone up here who said "I've not heard anyone have a good word to say about his style of coaching"

Thirdly, I agree to an extent Huw does have form for getting too involved and fair play Roberto and Brendan seemed to have him on a tight leash.

I'm sure all will come out in the wash

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:44 - Feb 5 with 958 viewsQuakerJack

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 21:38 - Feb 4 by Whiterockin

IMO the board pushed him into a corner and he refused to leave. The board then had to sack him and pay any compensation due.

This.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:45 - Feb 5 with 954 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It would be extremely interesting to know just who the players Tutumulu was targeting and at what wages/price.
As for the sacking the club has been drifting along with no clear direction and "passing for passing's sake" rather than Laudrup's original mantra of getting the ball forward more quickly. I think it is the right decision , though the timing could have been better.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:46 - Feb 5 with 945 viewsjohnlangy

Definitely one of the most stupid posts i've read on the subject.

'It seems clear to me that Jenkins didn't like him due to issues of low self-esteem. And possibly something of a Messiah Complex.'

If that is clear to you from all that's gone on then you must have incredible eyesight.
Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:52 - Feb 5 with 931 viewsShaky

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:46 - Feb 5 by johnlangy

Definitely one of the most stupid posts i've read on the subject.

'It seems clear to me that Jenkins didn't like him due to issues of low self-esteem. And possibly something of a Messiah Complex.'

If that is clear to you from all that's gone on then you must have incredible eyesight.

No doubt my eyesight has been deteriorating in recent years, but happily my sense of perception remains extremely good, thank you very much.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 10:00 - Feb 5 with 910 viewsShaky

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 09:45 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be extremely interesting to know just who the players Tutumulu was targeting and at what wages/price.
As for the sacking the club has been drifting along with no clear direction and "passing for passing's sake" rather than Laudrup's original mantra of getting the ball forward more quickly. I think it is the right decision , though the timing could have been better.

"It would be extremely interesting to know just who the players Tutumulu was targeting and at what wages/price. "

Yeah, and what exactly has he done, that was so bad?

As I mentioned Laudrup has apparently already stated that the story of the attempted sale of Ash was a fib. And let's face it, Jenkins has clearly demonstrated in recent days he has form in that department.

Everyone appears to be scandalised feigning deep shock and horror over Turumulu, but what precisely is the **alledged** dirt here?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 10:08 - Feb 5 with 888 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 10:00 - Feb 5 by Shaky

"It would be extremely interesting to know just who the players Tutumulu was targeting and at what wages/price. "

Yeah, and what exactly has he done, that was so bad?

As I mentioned Laudrup has apparently already stated that the story of the attempted sale of Ash was a fib. And let's face it, Jenkins has clearly demonstrated in recent days he has form in that department.

Everyone appears to be scandalised feigning deep shock and horror over Turumulu, but what precisely is the **alledged** dirt here?

I'm kind of agreeing with you, it would be nice to know the exact truth (though we'll probably not find that out unless either ML or BT write a book)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reason why Laudrup was sacked. on 10:16 - Feb 5 with 866 viewsThaiJack

Tutumly can not sell Ash without the consent of the board, so this whole thing about him selling Ash is stupid. If he tried to make it happen, in my view he is just doing what an agent does, but surely too agressive for the considerate and careful Huw Jenkins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024