Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman etc 00:05 - Feb 5 with 1286 viewsJackanapes

Very much a Laudrup disciple. Questionable application at the best of times. One of the players that could make a difference, but how is he going to react. Michu has been strangely off this season as well. Another who commited to us on the proviso that Laudrup was staying. Is it just the manager we have lost?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

De Guzman etc on 00:07 - Feb 5 with 1250 viewsDull1Thomas

Paid to do their job - no excuse not to respond. Hopefully they'll remain professional.
Michu, it seems has been injured for most of the season.That said'm not a fan of De Guzman.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

De Guzman etc on 00:11 - Feb 5 with 1205 viewscarlosjack

De Guzman etc on 00:07 - Feb 5 by Dull1Thomas

Paid to do their job - no excuse not to respond. Hopefully they'll remain professional.
Michu, it seems has been injured for most of the season.That said'm not a fan of De Guzman.

heard that michu's injury could have long term effects lets hope not.
JDG, talented but not enough steel.
De Guzman etc on 00:14 - Feb 5 with 1180 viewsDull1Thomas

De Guzman etc on 00:11 - Feb 5 by carlosjack

heard that michu's injury could have long term effects lets hope not.
JDG, talented but not enough steel.

From what I've seen JdG always plays that way. Does the same in internationals

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

De Guzman etc on 00:19 - Feb 5 with 1143 viewsSwansNZ

If JDG wants to play at the World Cup, he better play to the best of his abilities for us. As a professional, this is something he should be doing anyway - then he will no doubt off off at the end of his loan.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

De Guzman etc on 00:19 - Feb 5 with 1143 viewsduckling

Well, perhaps the team of last year was build up to work around Michu in a similar way that Barca is build to get the most out of Messi & Real's play style the most out of Ronaldo.

So playing the style fitting a certain player who is injured & out of form, the team could be losing the center piece.(Just speculations here)

Anyway he'll probably be his usual self on the pitch(Being out that long builds up emotions need to be released to the pitch)
THough there might come reactions from players after goals and at the end of season.

as for De Guzman, he's a bit of a wild card, on his good days he does wonders, on the bad he tend to disappear.(so need to be valued on the day)
Done some good corners and free kicks
De Guzman etc on 00:28 - Feb 5 with 1072 viewsTom1912

Just because De Guzman is lightweight in a tackle, it doesn't mean he lacks application. He covers more ground than anyone most games. I think people will be surprised by how much we miss him when he goes at the end of this season.
De Guzman etc on 00:38 - Feb 5 with 1032 viewsAdmire

I really don't think that we had lack of effort from the so called laudrup guys. Michu certaintly never ever lacked work ethic and I really don't feel that De Guzman did either.

I hope we are able to keep Michu, Poz, Amat, Canas and Pablo.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024