Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread 12:00 - Feb 7 with 38949 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 09:41 - Feb 8 with 1987 viewsPlasticman

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 07:34 - Feb 8 by nyc_swans

would rather have canas, if fit, in place of JDG, and move JDG up to the AM slot behind Bony, or play Shelvey there if he's fit (or Michu).

i think playing Canas and Britton would be the right call. i guess we'll find out soon enough.

both canas and britton on the pitch at the same time would be a bit too defensive for my taste, given the asumed quality of the opponents.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 9:41]

Plastic since 2012

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 09:53 - Feb 8 with 1926 viewsmonmouth

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 09:41 - Feb 8 by Plasticman

both canas and britton on the pitch at the same time would be a bit too defensive for my taste, given the asumed quality of the opponents.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 9:41]

I've watched them recently on streams. They now counterattack fast with lots of bodies. Without a strong spine we could be vulnerable. I think they are certainly a tougher proposition in attack terms now. Defensively they still rely on Marshall. Personally though, I hope we just go for them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:00 - Feb 8 with 1904 viewsblaine_scfc

Norwich had 54 shots at goal on them in two games. We will create chances. As the Norwich player said post match interview "This is not a football team we should be losing against" that says a lot to me. We SHOULD beat these.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:04 - Feb 8 with 1891 viewsDull1Thomas

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:00 - Feb 8 by blaine_scfc

Norwich had 54 shots at goal on them in two games. We will create chances. As the Norwich player said post match interview "This is not a football team we should be losing against" that says a lot to me. We SHOULD beat these.

How many did we have down there?
I recall we battered them and got caught on the break.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:04 - Feb 8 with 1883 viewsperchrockjack

"battered" ?

really!

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:06 - Feb 8 with 1880 viewsblaine_scfc

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:04 - Feb 8 by Dull1Thomas

We were gutless down there as we have been most of the season. Scored with the standard set piece.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:07 - Feb 8 with 1876 viewsDull1Thomas

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:04 - Feb 8 by perchrockjack

"battered" ?

really!

Yep - pretty one sided.

What's the weather like down south?
Any chance of the game being postponed - Long journey with rubbish radio reception on the way.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:08 - Feb 8 with 1875 viewsjacksinceever

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:04 - Feb 8 by Dull1Thomas

Pepper their goal for 90 mins. attack, attack, attack. They won't know what's hit them and by half time will be running for the dressing room with their tails between their legs.
I'm feeling more confident than I did last weekend
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:15 - Feb 8 with 1856 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:07 - Feb 8 by Dull1Thomas

Yep - pretty one sided.

What's the weather like down south?
Any chance of the game being postponed - Long journey with rubbish radio reception on the way.

How can you be battered and lose 0-1.

Its been our problem feckn around and not finishing then letting an easy goal in.

Hopefully Garry will address this as St Michael should have done.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:21 - Feb 8 with 1840 viewsshandyjack

EMNES is starting behind Wilf

Poll: Expectation for the season

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:23 - Feb 8 with 1828 viewsperchrockjack

Eh?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:29 - Feb 8 with 1809 viewsshandyjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:23 - Feb 8 by perchrockjack

Eh?

marvin emnes is starting today alongside WR and ND, also Chico and Vorm start

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:32 - Feb 8 with 1799 viewstreboethjack

how do you know this?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:34 - Feb 8 with 1791 viewsshandyjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:32 - Feb 8 by treboethjack

how do you know this?

few people who get most thing swans related correct have told me. Could be wrong but they don't normally let me down

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:36 - Feb 8 with 1782 viewstreboethjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:34 - Feb 8 by shandyjack

few people who get most thing swans related correct have told me. Could be wrong but they don't normally let me down

Interesting if true!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:38 - Feb 8 with 1771 viewsOldjack

There's movement up east

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:40 - Feb 8 with 1757 viewsperchrockjack

well it could have been Ngog

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:41 - Feb 8 with 1751 viewsDyfnant

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:29 - Feb 8 by shandyjack

marvin emnes is starting today alongside WR and ND, also Chico and Vorm start

OMG, does that mean Monk was behind Emnes' return or that Huw's picking the team

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:45 - Feb 8 with 1737 viewsperchrockjack

Lets put it this way. At least we wont see Vasquez- a laudrup loan- wearing our shirt again.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:52 - Feb 8 with 1714 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:15 - Feb 8 by perchrockjack

Its been our problem feckn around and not finishing then letting an easy goal in.

Quite easily. Chelsea battered West Ham 0-0...
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:56 - Feb 8 with 1697 viewsperchrockjack

Morning Phil. Frankly ,I am staggered how anyone could describe us as battering cradiff that day. C mon mun.
Anyway, its a bit blowy on the leisure peninsular and I have to correct some fencing soon so have a good day Sir and see you soon

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:02 - Feb 8 with 1686 viewsmax936

We played quite well up at theirs for first 35/40 mins, but then they started to press us back and you could see what was gonna happen in that 2nd half, they just pressed us high up the pitch and looked for the set pieces which evenualy out done us, defending set pieces as been our downfall for as long as l can remember, does my fuking head in as to why we haven't got it sorted.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:04 - Feb 8 with 1678 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:56 - Feb 8 by perchrockjack

Morning Phil. Frankly ,I am staggered how anyone could describe us as battering cradiff that day. C mon mun.
Anyway, its a bit blowy on the leisure peninsular and I have to correct some fencing soon so have a good day Sir and see you soon

Aye, we didn't. I wasn't referring to that though.

Anyway, are you preparing for the state* visit?

*Bit harsh calling Paul a state...(thought I'd get that one in before you did).
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:05 - Feb 8 with 1672 viewsDull1Thomas

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:04 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Aye, we didn't. I wasn't referring to that though.

Anyway, are you preparing for the state* visit?

*Bit harsh calling Paul a state...(thought I'd get that one in before you did).

I don't suppose we battered Southampton either. Two of the most one sided games I've seen since Tate went in goal v QPR.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 11:05]

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 11:05 - Feb 8 with 1668 viewsOldjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 10:15 - Feb 8 by perchrockjack

Norwich battered the scum last week ,58 attempts on goal they had
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 11:06]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024