Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting photoshoot opportunity? 13:47 - Feb 15 with 1264 viewsTheBlob

Get the box brownies out.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/02/15/report-former-spurs-boss-to-help-bayer

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Interesting photoshoot opportunity? on 19:03 - Feb 15 with 1136 viewsQPRDave

Not really new is it.....Warnock allowed Barcelona to train at LR a few years back...Pep was in charge then too.
Interesting photoshoot opportunity? on 19:56 - Feb 15 with 1091 viewsHollowayRanger

great news anything thats helps turn 8 into 9 empty gonner years

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Interesting photoshoot opportunity? on 20:34 - Feb 15 with 1074 viewsGruntfuttock

So Redknapp owns the 'king ground now does he?
Interesting photoshoot opportunity? on 22:37 - Feb 15 with 1013 viewsDylanP

Interesting photoshoot opportunity? on 20:34 - Feb 15 by Gruntfuttock

So Redknapp owns the 'king ground now does he?

I would imagine that they will have to pay rent to use the stadium. It isn't a charity venue, after all. I doubt very much this has anything to do with 'arry. He may have put Bayern in touch witht he right people, but the stadium is owned by the holding company and its up to them, not him, who uses the stadium. I bet the rent aint cheap either. They can pretty much charge whatever they like (within reason, of course) and Bayern would pay it.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Interesting photoshoot opportunity? on 09:34 - Feb 16 with 928 viewsqprmick

Interesting photoshoot opportunity? on 22:37 - Feb 15 by DylanP

I would imagine that they will have to pay rent to use the stadium. It isn't a charity venue, after all. I doubt very much this has anything to do with 'arry. He may have put Bayern in touch witht he right people, but the stadium is owned by the holding company and its up to them, not him, who uses the stadium. I bet the rent aint cheap either. They can pretty much charge whatever they like (within reason, of course) and Bayern would pay it.

With the weather the way it is over there, less traffic on the pitch would be better. The pitch is not long renovated.

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024