Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 50308 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:06 - Feb 16 with 2087 viewskirby

He's playing Checkers.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:07 - Feb 16 with 2077 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:51 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Our January signings are cup tied.

Be thankful for small mercies.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:07 - Feb 16 with 2064 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:05 - Feb 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's prioritising the wrong cup for me .
Unless he picks the same team Thursday .

Or unless we win?

Having confidence in your players can have a dramatic effect. I'm looking forward to seeing how the experiment goes.....even if it goes t*ts up, we'll find out whether Monko can get more out of these punters than Laudrup did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 2054 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:57 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

F*ck him.

Although him and TenkosBlondeWig types will have a field day on here after the game (should we lose of course)
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 12:57]

You can keep your small time mentality

This is a good side we have put out today - there you go hope you are happy now

I can't wait
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 2051 viewsTom1912

Edit: Double post
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:10]
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 2050 views1983

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:04 - Feb 16 by Trewyddfa_Jack

Monk's first big mistake selecting this team!
No decent striker & obviously no interest in the FA Cup, I thought we could go all the way in this competition.
Hope I'm wrong but we could get well beaten.

this

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 2042 viewsTom1912

Everton pretty much at full strength?

I'm gutted to be honest. Can't see us getting through with that team. Very disappointed.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 2032 viewsBig_Phil

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:04 - Feb 16 by Trewyddfa_Jack

Monk's first big mistake selecting this team!
No decent striker & obviously no interest in the FA Cup, I thought we could go all the way in this competition.
Hope I'm wrong but we could get well beaten.

It's all about opinions at the end of the day...personally I was hoping he would protect our injury prone first team and that's what he has done....and tell the rest of the them you have a clean slate with me - show me what you can do, your future here depends on it
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 16 with 2007 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:08 - Feb 16 by Tom1912

Everton pretty much at full strength?

I'm gutted to be honest. Can't see us getting through with that team. Very disappointed.

Don't say that otherwise Neath Jack will not happy with you

He loves to be a happy clapper
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:10 - Feb 16 with 1974 viewsAnotherJohn

Aaahhh - I saw this and just thought Liverpool last season and the impact on confidence that had. That team selection was a big mistake and I think this is too. Monk had the chance to build a bit of momentum, but has bottled staying with the same team in case we lose. A hammering, albeit without the usual starting eleven, is going to have a depressing effect on all.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:10 - Feb 16 with 1944 viewsPhil_S

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:08 - Feb 16 by Big_Phil

It's all about opinions at the end of the day...personally I was hoping he would protect our injury prone first team and that's what he has done....and tell the rest of the them you have a clean slate with me - show me what you can do, your future here depends on it

Hope he continues to protect them in all our upcoming games?
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:12 - Feb 16 with 1864 viewsGowerjack

Hair loss Horror.....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 1862 viewsjeza739

I'm surprised there are so many changes and the team appears weaker than I expected. I have no time whatsoever for Vazquez, I would rather have Pintardo or Kuqi. Obv he doesn't rate Tiendalli and is giving Jazz - a local lad a go. Emnes and Ngog being cup tied obviously doesn't help.
Everton, apart FM the keeper and Lukarku being inj are at full strength, which is strange given Bobbies attitude towards cups when he was with us.
Ah well, time will tell, I suppose we do have Europa lge on Thur and it may be yrs before we get that chance again.
My only fear is we don't get a drubbing. Like we did at Anfield are Wembley
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 1848 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Perhaps we should rest them against Napoli and Liverpool because we won't win them !
At least they can have a holiday then and get ready for Palace game !!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 1830 viewsfbreath

Guess there's always next year for the fa cup Europe could take a long time to get into again

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:14 - Feb 16 with 1808 viewsParlay

First disappointing move by Monk.

My head tells its probably not a bad idea. My heart tells me i want to win everything we can.

Bit too much of a weakened side for me. Its like we are throwing it away rather than trying to at least be somewhat competitive. It could b ugly.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:15 - Feb 16 with 1765 viewsDarran

Martinez don't half talk some f*cking shite.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:15 - Feb 16 with 1756 viewsJackfath

Opportunity for some to show what they can do. Nice to see Bartley in the side. Hope he plays very well and proves he's up to it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:15 - Feb 16 with 1756 viewsWarwickHunt

A keeper who's been poor lately (Vorm can't need a rest, Shirley?) and a completely new back four.
Against Everton.
To get to the last 8 with only two of the big guns left.

Okay...
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:16 - Feb 16 with 1735 viewssketty_jack

FFS been looking forward to this all weekend! Got 5-0 written all over it.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:16 - Feb 16 with 1708 viewsBloodyhills

Looks like we are not bothered about the cut then.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:17 - Feb 16 with 1668 viewsDanielswan

Monk wants survival to be the priority in the premier league, from a rational perspective the selection seems logical, he is going to rest almost everyone.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:17 - Feb 16 with 1666 viewsJackfath

Great to see so many of our "supporters" writing us off before a ball's been kicked.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:18 - Feb 16 with 1621 viewsAngelRangelQS

Right decision. This is prioritised 3rd on our list
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:18 - Feb 16 with 1621 viewsTom1912

We could have won this game. And the cup is wide open, any PL team still in it still has a great chance of winning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024