Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread 15:43 - Feb 18 with 71225 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 18:24 - Feb 20 with 1628 viewsperchrockjack

AINT IT TIME to now close this pitiful thread to an end

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread (n/t) on 18:35 - Feb 20 with 1609 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 17:45 - Feb 20 by A_Fans_Dad

That little tirade clearly shows you know nothing about Swansea and it's history or about me.
First of all those shareholders about which you say "Perhaps doff my cap as I pass the mighty shareholders in future. " are THE BOARD and probably some of the oldest Fans that SCFC have. They put their money where your mouths are and saved the Club from falling out of the league altogether, hence it being called a "fans club". So maybe you should doff your cap.
As for me, I am not a "lover money & power not football", I am a lover of football and many other sport,s but I am also a realist. I am not so deluded or star struck that I think the SCFC board all wear halos unlike you with ML.

I do hope that when you wrote this "Racist behaviour" it is not aimed at me as that is a very serious case of libel.

Lol, go get 'em sunshine. Spratty, Dimbo and Plasti are Laudrup fans not Swansa fans, ignore them. They are the reason this thread has gone to 25 pages - snide attacks on the club and board because they can't get a stiffy for Gary Monk like they did for the Prince of Denmark.

Shame 'we' have 'fans' like them.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 18:39]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:30 - Feb 20 with 1553 viewsreddythered

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 00:18 - Feb 20 by Spratty

Dibaba 1

Troglodyte torch burning mob 0

Such tenacity they were demanding for the thread to be closed what looosers locked in like moths to the flame demanding you stop but unable to themselves lol.

Your words but a whisper their deafness a shout.

I hope you used Google Translate like that, it read like a load of old dangly spherical objects.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 19:37 - Feb 20 with 1534 viewsSwanfan1

Guys give it a rest, im a dane and even I am surprised by the volume of the comments here ! ..

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 21:23 - Feb 20 with 1496 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 13:18 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

If my boss sacked me because his boss told him specifically to sack me because "they didn't like me", my union would have a field day in court lining my pockets.

Try reading what's written.
Plastic by name, brain of tupperware

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 22:37 - Feb 20 with 1462 viewsShaky

"You measure democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists".

Abbie Hoffman

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024