Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Thursday ?? 18:06 - Feb 18 with 3153 viewsJACKARSE

Zabret
Jaz Chico Monk Tiendalli
Canas Amat
Emmnes Ngog Lamah
Vasquez

OR

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon JDG
Dyer Michu Pablo
Bony
Team for Thursday ?? on 18:11 - Feb 18 with 3121 views_Kieran

Asssuming JJS is out and Michu isn't peak I'd go with the same 11 as at Stoke except if JJS is available, then get him in for Canas.

------------------------Michel----------------------------

Angel-----------Flores------Errol--------Ben the JB.

------------------Britain--------Jono*-----------------------

N Dizz-------------Tony Montana---------Ex Scum player

---------------------WILFRIED#10-----------------------

*Hopefully, we need to attack, see.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:55]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Team for Thursday ?? on 18:13 - Feb 18 with 3111 viewsJBT95

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon JDG
Dyer Pablo Wayne
Bony

Subs - Tremmel, Taylor, Amat, Shelvey, Lamah, Emnes, Lita.

Wilf to get two, subbed for Leroy last five minutes who scores a cracker right at the death himself. Come on 3-0!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:14]
Team for Thursday ?? on 18:15 - Feb 18 with 3087 viewsCwmbwrlaJack

Pablooooooooooooooooos gonna get ya!

EDIT - This is KD, it was my ALT.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:16]
Team for Thursday ?? on 18:18 - Feb 18 with 3063 views_Kieran

Team for Thursday ?? on 18:15 - Feb 18 by CwmbwrlaJack

Pablooooooooooooooooos gonna get ya!

EDIT - This is KD, it was my ALT.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:16]

C*nt.

If I was a Napoli fan I'd be concerned.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:18]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Team for Thursday ?? on 12:58 - Feb 19 with 2656 viewsscottishjack

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon
Dyer JDG Routledge
Pablo
Bony

Remind a couple in that line up to keep their heads, go with an attacking line up, and let Napoli worry about us. Especially in the home leg. We may well get beat, but let's give it a go.
Team for Thursday ?? on 13:57 - Feb 19 with 2551 viewsValeJack

The likelihood is that we won't get back into Europe for quite a while, so surely we have to set our stalls out to attack and go for it. Same goes for when we play them out there.

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon Canas
Dyer Jonjo Routledge
Bony

We've beaten better sides than Napoli, so I see no reason why we can't get a result tomorrow.
Team for Thursday ?? on 13:59 - Feb 19 with 2541 views_Kieran

Team for Thursday ?? on 13:57 - Feb 19 by ValeJack

The likelihood is that we won't get back into Europe for quite a while, so surely we have to set our stalls out to attack and go for it. Same goes for when we play them out there.

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon Canas
Dyer Jonjo Routledge
Bony

We've beaten better sides than Napoli, so I see no reason why we can't get a result tomorrow.

No Pablo! That's criminal.

Tony Montana > Cosa Nostra.

Pablo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jonjo (As a #10, IMO at least)

Pablo can "pick passes from the sky"

Replace Jonjo with Canas then that's the 'A-Team!'

EDIT - Nothing against Canas but LEON has to play and JJS is the more attacking option, we need to and will win. If we pick the right team! And the crowd are buzzing. 15/8!
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 14:01]

Team for Thursday ?? on 14:01 - Feb 19 with 2530 viewsDull1Thomas

I've not been a fan but it wold be hard not to play Pablo.

I'd go with

Gerry
Rangel Chico Amat Davies
Leon Canas
Nathan Pablo Routs
Bony

But what team will HJ put out?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Thursday ?? on 14:04 - Feb 19 with 2525 viewsBackHeel

Team for Thursday ?? on 18:13 - Feb 18 by JBT95

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Leon JDG
Dyer Pablo Wayne
Bony

Subs - Tremmel, Taylor, Amat, Shelvey, Lamah, Emnes, Lita.

Wilf to get two, subbed for Leroy last five minutes who scores a cracker right at the death himself. Come on 3-0!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:14]

.....I've got an odd feeling your spot on with all of this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024