Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) 22:32 - Feb 21 with 3103 views_Kieran

To be honest we should be beating sh!t teams in red and we probably will but I would settle for the draw.

Could be hard, even harder than Stoke City away, a few KI points/observations* *IMO

A) We cannot under any circumstances play the high line as displayed by Arsene Wenger during Liverpool's demolition of Arsenal, because we would get destroyed. Wenger's been in this game over 20 years and got schooled by Brendan Rodgers. Brendan himself appears to have tweaked his philosophy to get it into Suarez as early as possible and to play in their pacey wide players as soon as the opportunity arises. We must defend deep whilst finding a way to transition from defence into midfield/attack and if that involves using the long ball so be it, we must be adaptable.

B) Pablo Hernandez hopefully will start in behind Wilfried again, he has the quality to play in our wingers and Wilf and can do serious damage against any team in the Premier League, often saving his best for these 'bigger' games, he took Liverpool apart in the League Cup game last season and was MOTM at the Liberty Stadium in the 0-0.

C) GM's been in his job just over a week and already does midfields better than the perfectionist, from the moment Leon re-signed in January of 2011 a midfield 3 of Britton - Allen - Scott Dobbie was always the way forward. We also lost at the Britannia 2-0 there's another thing he can mark down in his notebook, are you listening Raheen! Raheem? Whatever his name is.

2013-09-16 Swansea City Liverpool 2-2
2013-02-17 Liverpool Swansea City 5-0**
2012-11-25 Swansea City Liverpool 0-0
2012-10-31 Liverpool Swansea City 1-3
2012-05-13 Swansea City Liverpool 1-0
2011-11-05 Liverpool Swansea City 0-0*

*FFS Mark Gower keep it down!
**We conceded the game before we turned up.

Recent history suggests we can certainly compete with them and I'm sure GM's lads will do just that.

The trump card in all of this could be that while Garry Monk knows a Brendan Rodgers team talk inside out, does Brendan know a Garry Monk team talk?

GOODNIGHT YOU JAAAAAAAAAAAACK C*NTS!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 18:14]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:15 - Feb 22 with 2868 views_Kieran

Any early predictions people? After my recent betting form I'm lumping a fiver on the draw BUT I think we will win.

GARRY MONKS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!!!

Don't just sit on the fence! Your predictions, JB's?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:16 - Feb 22 with 2862 viewsLiam12345

1 - 1

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:19 - Feb 22 with 2854 views_Kieran

"I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for."

No high line please.

Ben Davies or Neil Taylor, people?

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:22 - Feb 22 with 2844 viewshydraulicjack

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:19 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

No high line please.

Ben for me every day of the week mate

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:45 - Feb 22 with 2801 viewsDull1Thomas

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:19 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

No high line please.

Not sure we get anything at Liverpool and Napoli is a no lose game so yeah - play Taylor. He be captain again with a back four of Amat, Tiandelli and Jazz

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:54 - Feb 22 with 2781 views_Kieran

Liverpool - the Mighty Swans (Under new management - #TMT) on 18:45 - Feb 22 by Dull1Thomas

Not sure we get anything at Liverpool and Napoli is a no lose game so yeah - play Taylor. He be captain again with a back four of Amat, Tiandelli and Jazz

Ben Davies in Naples all day long for me, mukks.

1-1! 2-2! 3-3! F*ck it. We need to attack out there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024