Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sorrento 12:38 - Feb 25 with 3869 viewsjack89

Thumbs up whoever staying in sorrento, just arrived and it's stunning!
sorrento on 12:43 - Feb 25 with 3838 viewsValeJack

As someone who is reading this from an office in deepest darkest Cardiff, I'm so happy for you...

Incredibly jealous, enjoy!
sorrento on 12:43 - Feb 25 with 3832 viewsSTEVE1

Jammy bugger
sorrento on 13:59 - Feb 25 with 3656 viewsAndy1300

I echo what has been said, stunning.

For anyone staying at the Palazzo Tasso hotel.....you may have a bit of a job finding the entrance....it's around the back of the hotel in a back lane.

If you arrive by train or bus, walk down the steps in the bus station, head through the gap in the wall to a square, turn left til you reach the plaza Tasso, another square but more open, keep walking in the same direction for about 50 yards and the hotel is on the left, a pink coloured building with balconies.

You may have to ring the bell as the desk isn't always staffed.

Hope this helps.

Number 1 team in Wales

sorrento on 14:06 - Feb 25 with 3614 viewsairedale

sorrento on 13:59 - Feb 25 by Andy1300

I echo what has been said, stunning.

For anyone staying at the Palazzo Tasso hotel.....you may have a bit of a job finding the entrance....it's around the back of the hotel in a back lane.

If you arrive by train or bus, walk down the steps in the bus station, head through the gap in the wall to a square, turn left til you reach the plaza Tasso, another square but more open, keep walking in the same direction for about 50 yards and the hotel is on the left, a pink coloured building with balconies.

You may have to ring the bell as the desk isn't always staffed.

Hope this helps.

If the door is locked shout through the letterbox, Basil!, Basil!
sorrento on 14:52 - Feb 25 with 3521 viewsJesusJack

Ah, Sorrento is a lovely place. Would have been my destination of choice if I was going to the game.

If anyone is staying in Sorrento, have a read of my travel diary. Chapters 18-20 cover Sorrento and some of the things you can look out for while you're there.

http://ado27.eu.pn/chapter18.html

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

sorrento on 14:54 - Feb 25 with 3518 viewskarnataka

Agreed Sorrento (and all that area tbh) is stunning and I can't wait to get there tomorrow afternoon but it's going to be raining pretty well all day Thursday & Friday according to all the weather websites - and I've tried about 6 or 7 hoping one will give a a glimmer of hope!
sorrento on 15:32 - Feb 25 with 3437 viewsAndy1300

sorrento on 14:54 - Feb 25 by karnataka

Agreed Sorrento (and all that area tbh) is stunning and I can't wait to get there tomorrow afternoon but it's going to be raining pretty well all day Thursday & Friday according to all the weather websites - and I've tried about 6 or 7 hoping one will give a a glimmer of hope!

According to the print off in the hotel it's nice tomorrow and rain after that, fingers crossed

Number 1 team in Wales

sorrento on 16:19 - Feb 25 with 3321 viewsJohnw102

Try the Foreigners Club just off the main square, good atmosphere and food.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

sorrento on 16:53 - Feb 25 with 3261 viewsDavillin

[Post edited 25 Feb 2014 16:55]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

sorrento on 14:13 - Feb 26 with 3037 viewsloughor_jack

To all you guys staying in sorrento, where you gonna watch the footie tonight? I'm staying up the road tonight in sant'agnello. Not much going on there. Spent all day in Naples and not a jack in sight. Pizzas are nice though.

sorrento on 14:44 - Feb 26 with 2955 viewsairedale

sorrento on 14:13 - Feb 26 by loughor_jack

To all you guys staying in sorrento, where you gonna watch the footie tonight? I'm staying up the road tonight in sant'agnello. Not much going on there. Spent all day in Naples and not a jack in sight. Pizzas are nice though.

Yo forgot: Wish you were here.

The Rev will be quiet tonight tho'?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2014 14:45]
sorrento on 14:58 - Feb 26 with 2922 viewsLohengrin

sorrento on 16:53 - Feb 25 by Davillin

[Post edited 25 Feb 2014 16:55]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

sorrento on 15:00 - Feb 26 with 2918 viewsicecoldjack

To all jacks out there.

Enjoy and be safe !

I'm a bit gutted I didn't do this one, was gonna take the mrs but was a bit unsure after some of the stories going around .

Hopefully we win and I can get to the next one, malmo/Copenhagen was an awesome few days ,I would love another trip similar to that.
sorrento on 17:15 - Feb 26 with 2756 viewsAndy1300

sorrento on 14:13 - Feb 26 by loughor_jack

There is a bar called chaplins, opposite that there is the English bar, both on the main drag past the Plazza Tasso, beer is a bit steep out here though, €6 for a Guinness

Number 1 team in Wales

sorrento on 17:20 - Feb 26 with 2741 viewshuwgie13

sorrento on 17:15 - Feb 26 by Andy1300

There is a bar called chaplins, opposite that there is the English bar, both on the main drag past the Plazza Tasso, beer is a bit steep out here though, €6 for a Guinness

Just had a couple of pints in the Split Bar, 4.50 Euros for a Peroni.
sorrento on 22:21 - Feb 26 with 2492 viewsloughor_jack

Just back from a great night out in sorrento. Must have been about 25 jacks in there at one point. Had a good chat with a local lad who was at the liberty last week. Loved his time in swansea. He only goes to away games in Europe. Never to games in Italy, too many problems. He says he also likes the osprays but I know nothing about egg chasing. Singing was great tonight. We even had Fabio the barman in a swans scarf and doing the swim away. Cheers guys.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024