Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. 18:14 - Mar 1 with 8565 viewsreddythered

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 12:16 - Mar 2 with 1422 viewsBrynmill_Jack

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 12:11 - Mar 2 by snork44

Graeme Souness in his prime would have torn Adam a new one, if the cowardly arsewipe had ever tried to tackle Souness at anytime. I have seen Souness lift John McGovern up by the neck and the Forest midfielder was no shrinking violet either!

Yes, a true hard man was Souness. Punchy c*nt now come to think of it. I wonder if Souness and Keane will ever get it on during halftime at a champions league ITV programme. Imagine Adrian Chiles and Lee Dixon trying to separate them !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 12:31 - Mar 2 with 1406 viewswaynekerr55

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:28 - Mar 1 by reddythered

Gotcha. Pulled a hamstring during a game I do believe.

Being lardy didn't hurt Matt Le Tissier's career much. Remember playing Saints in a league cup game. Only touched the ball three times, think he meandered around a ten yard area grazing like a cow. Scored a hat-trick including a chip from 35 yards.

Different era reddy. He's surprisingly ok for a tubby f*cker though, I'll give you that

Adam is a sh*thouse of the highest order. I'd love to see him try it on with the likes of Gerrard, YaYa, DeJong etc. The c*nt would get broken in half and it's about time the FA came down on him

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 12:37 - Mar 2 with 1394 viewsreddythered

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 12:31 - Mar 2 by waynekerr55

Different era reddy. He's surprisingly ok for a tubby f*cker though, I'll give you that

Adam is a sh*thouse of the highest order. I'd love to see him try it on with the likes of Gerrard, YaYa, DeJong etc. The c*nt would get broken in half and it's about time the FA came down on him

Gerrard has a rep as a hard man, honestly don't know why. Seems to me to be more talk than anything. Give you YaYa and DeJong tho.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 14:11 - Mar 2 with 1367 viewssnork44

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 12:16 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes, a true hard man was Souness. Punchy c*nt now come to think of it. I wonder if Souness and Keane will ever get it on during halftime at a champions league ITV programme. Imagine Adrian Chiles and Lee Dixon trying to separate them !

Souness was a true hard man, he was the most perfect player I had ever seen he had vision to play a killer pass, score brilliant volleyed goals, destroy an attack and set up a counter attack, he had everything I saw in a player. I remember him destroying the Swans in the FA cup at the Vetch just by his incisive passing. As for Keane all I saw was a cowardly sh1t in the Adam mould who would destroy a players career just out of spite, just like Savage and Vinnie Jones who were hard men in their own feeble imaginations.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 16:03 - Mar 2 with 1332 viewswaynekerr55

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 14:11 - Mar 2 by snork44

Souness was a true hard man, he was the most perfect player I had ever seen he had vision to play a killer pass, score brilliant volleyed goals, destroy an attack and set up a counter attack, he had everything I saw in a player. I remember him destroying the Swans in the FA cup at the Vetch just by his incisive passing. As for Keane all I saw was a cowardly sh1t in the Adam mould who would destroy a players career just out of spite, just like Savage and Vinnie Jones who were hard men in their own feeble imaginations.

I take it you never saw him play live then.

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 17:15 - Mar 2 with 1322 viewssnork44

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 16:03 - Mar 2 by waynekerr55

I take it you never saw him play live then.

Who Souness or Keane? I saw Souness play live and was blown away on what a genius that man was as a mid-field general . As for Keane who was an excellent player, but was let down by a vile attitude and a vindictive streak that saw Haageland have his career ended by that thug.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 18:49 - Mar 2 with 1311 viewswaynekerr55

94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you.. on 17:15 - Mar 2 by snork44

Who Souness or Keane? I saw Souness play live and was blown away on what a genius that man was as a mid-field general . As for Keane who was an excellent player, but was let down by a vile attitude and a vindictive streak that saw Haageland have his career ended by that thug.

Haaland - and no, his tackle wasn't the one that ended his career.

Saw Keane a couple of times, granted he was a lunatic and a nasty piece of work but he was a hell of a player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024