Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? 21:48 - Mar 15 with 5160 viewsJackfath

A) Try to get the team to raise their game to get an equaliser, or
B) Leave as they need to beat the rush?

[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 8:31]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:22 - Mar 16 with 970 viewsdgt73

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:17 - Mar 16 by jack_the_lad

Just a thought, have u got asbergers syndrome?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:25 - Mar 16 with 958 viewsPhil_S

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:08 - Mar 16 by Uxbridge

I'm amazed it was still half full. Still can't get over how things changed in that second half. My HT comments regarding WBA look a bit daft now

I wasn't planning on reminding you of those

At 1-0 we were always going to get nervy and sadly when we get nervy it usually ends in capitulation

Clever flicks and heartless challenges are not going to get us points when teams start scrapping.

Ironically someone said yesterday they felt we had more chance of getting points at Everton and Arsenal then we do against Norwich at home and that could be right
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:26 - Mar 16 with 955 viewsApeShit

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 08:55 - Mar 16 by Jackfath

I am not blaming the fans. However, to me, it seems we have a huge percentage of "fans" who are only willing to "support" the team when they are winning, or doing well.

I just can't get my pea like head around that. Why some then choose to call me ac unt etc for voicing that opinion is bizarre.

Are you lonely?
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:33 - Mar 16 with 947 viewsUxbridge

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:25 - Mar 16 by Phil_S

At 1-0 we were always going to get nervy and sadly when we get nervy it usually ends in capitulation

Clever flicks and heartless challenges are not going to get us points when teams start scrapping.

Ironically someone said yesterday they felt we had more chance of getting points at Everton and Arsenal then we do against Norwich at home and that could be right

I'd be amazed if we get any points before Norwich.

Well we're going to find out if our merry band of showponies have the stomach for a fight.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:00 - Mar 16 with 918 viewsJackfath

I do have some trait of Asbergers, yes.

Its a shame some choose to laugh at that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:04 - Mar 16 with 913 viewsPhil_S

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:33 - Mar 16 by Uxbridge

I'd be amazed if we get any points before Norwich.

Well we're going to find out if our merry band of showponies have the stomach for a fight.

Based on yesterdays showing there are some who I am not sure yesterday could have fought their way out of a paper bag?
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:05 - Mar 16 with 910 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 09:25 - Mar 16 by Phil_S

I suspect we'll play very well against Everton and Arsenal but go down to glorious defeat as we have recently against the big boys.

That, and poor performances against poor teams is not a great combination.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:05 - Mar 16 with 904 viewsUxbridge

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:04 - Mar 16 by Phil_S

Based on yesterdays showing there are some who I am not sure yesterday could have fought their way out of a paper bag?

Worryingly there were some old hands in that list as well.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:07 - Mar 16 with 900 viewsPhil_S

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:05 - Mar 16 by Uxbridge

Worryingly there were some old hands in that list as well.

Agreed, worrying and sad
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:07 - Mar 16 with 900 viewscostalotta

Change the topic heading to...

We go 1 nil up against a fragile WBA and what does the team do ?
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:14 - Mar 16 with 880 viewsshingle

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:04 - Mar 15 by Jackfath

But you did call me a cu nt.

Your interpretation of my initial post is wrong.

The last thing an insecure chappy and constant forum dweller such as yourself should be called is a c-unt, some people have no concern for others who have problems, if being on here constantly means so much to you keep posting and enjoy your self.
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:20 - Mar 16 with 863 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 10:07 - Mar 16 by costalotta

Change the topic heading to...

We go 1 nil up against a fragile WBA and what does the team do ?

This 100%.
But it started even before that.
Only Ben, Ash and an overwhelmed Leon had much fight, but Ash does not appear to know how to "rally the troops" or even get them to stop just kicking the ball anywhere in panic, that is not just the Manager's job.
I still think Canaas is the most energetic headless chicken I have ever seen.
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 11:02 - Mar 16 with 821 viewsscottishjack

I didn't even make it to the match...went to the rugby instead! And left that at half time cause it was a f**king embarrassment!
So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 11:07 - Mar 16 with 814 viewsjack_lord

I said at the end of the first half that this was Palace over again. The WBA support was silent in the first half but they scored at the start of the first half (and as I haven't seen the highlights I still can't work out how we let that in) and the baggie boys sprung into life. I think we did start to get a little shape as the second half progressed but fans didnt get behind the team (it happens). I think we should have had a nailed on pen but the ref seemed to say f uck you Swansea the way he swiped his arms and look in to the crowd and then they scored the same goal again.
The players knocked for six, look around and see the bunch they look for support moving quicker than a bunch of fans on Swansea bay.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 11:11 - Mar 16 with 804 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 22:57 - Mar 15 by Baker

I caught myself tutting at the people leaving.

I was itching for someone to ask me what my problem was.

You want to be careful DB. You know how violent some people are

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So we go 2-1 down and what do our fans do? on 11:15 - Mar 16 with 792 viewsChief

YAWN. you start the same thread after every game. people leave before the final whistle goes. live with it

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024