Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final Whistle 21:40 - Mar 25 with 2453 viewscharliet27

Am i the only one who was seething as soon as the final whistle blew? How very brave of the referee to blow up when De Guzman is clear on goal, disgraceful imo.

Nonetheless, cracking from the boys!
Final Whistle on 21:42 - Mar 25 with 2408 viewsHighjack

It's a shambolic decision.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Final Whistle on 21:42 - Mar 25 with 2408 viewsCTB184

It's annoying but they were well into the 4th minute of extra time.

A shame it couldn't be a last gasp winner but a point is good too!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Final Whistle on 21:42 - Mar 25 with 2404 viewsbuilthjack

Yes, we were on the attack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Final Whistle on 21:42 - Mar 25 with 2398 viewsShins

Nearly as bad as the Bony/Podolski non-penalty incident.
To be fair, we've not had the rub of the green with referees this season imo.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Final Whistle on 21:45 - Mar 25 with 2308 viewsHighjack

We scored as the board went up so surely they could take the time taken to get back to the centre circle into account. Having said that I was screaming "BLOW UP YOU CNT!" about 10 seconds previously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Final Whistle on 21:46 - Mar 25 with 2273 viewscharliet27

Referees don't do a lot to make themselves liked
Final Whistle on 21:47 - Mar 25 with 2263 viewsJonTheJack

After him letting Arsenal have at least 30 seconds to get a winner, it would have taken us less than 5 seconds to get to the box after breaking away.

He lost his balls.
Final Whistle on 21:54 - Mar 25 with 2141 viewsC_jack

The game was over mun, move on.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Final Whistle on 22:11 - Mar 25 with 1989 viewsmax936

Im in the house and I've shouted myself hoarse watching it online, Im suprised the neighbours haven't knocked the door hahahaha.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Final Whistle on 22:16 - Mar 25 with 1916 viewsPrivate_Partz

Refs tend to wait until the ball is on or near the half way line before blowing up. He gave Arse a good 30 seconds over to attack us but as soon as the ball crossed the halfway line we had a defence splitting pass on our hands. Many refs would have let that go and blown after the shot had been taken.
No such luck with us. Had that been a top six side I am sure he would have let play go on.
Bony was a clear penalty too. LP is a biased bottler like many of his ilk.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024