Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pozuelo and canas 17:29 - Apr 19 with 15578 viewsaspas45

Pozuelo and Canas we all know are not injured but yet they are deemed not good enough for the bench.

Pozuelo has not been on the bench since Monk took over.....

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

pozuelo and canas on 20:22 - Apr 21 with 1726 viewsjack_lord

Hernandez is one of our best players. He really can break open defences when teams are defending in numbers.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

pozuelo and canas on 20:24 - Apr 21 with 1724 viewsblaine_scfc

Would be a shame to lose either. Britton is still first choice when it comes to defensive midfield, but Canas has shown at times this season he could be an asset for us. Both players would have benefitted massively from the seasons experience they had.
pozuelo and canas on 20:27 - Apr 21 with 1713 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 20:22 - Apr 21 by jack_lord

Hernandez is one of our best players. He really can break open defences when teams are defending in numbers.

Yeah he can,the problem is it happens every ten games.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

pozuelo and canas on 21:02 - Apr 21 with 1629 viewsjack_lord

pozuelo and canas on 20:27 - Apr 21 by Darran

Yeah he can,the problem is it happens every ten games.

I know what you are saying but he is in the flow now and found the consistency that got him in to the Spanish side.

pozuelo and canas on 21:05 - Apr 21 with 1618 viewsA_Fans_Dad

pozuelo and canas on 21:02 - Apr 21 by jack_lord

I know what you are saying but he is in the flow now and found the consistency that got him in to the Spanish side.

You jest, Emnes did more 20 minutes.
pozuelo and canas on 21:13 - Apr 21 with 1597 viewsjack_lord

pozuelo and canas on 21:05 - Apr 21 by A_Fans_Dad

You jest, Emnes did more 20 minutes.

Emnes came on against a tired Newcastle side and did extremely well for himself.

pozuelo and canas on 21:19 - Apr 21 with 1572 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 21:02 - Apr 21 by jack_lord

You didn't see the Newcastle game then Jase?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

pozuelo and canas on 22:07 - Apr 21 with 1489 viewsjack_lord

pozuelo and canas on 21:19 - Apr 21 by Darran

You didn't see the Newcastle game then Jase?

:) He still got balls through and a number of unlucky ricochets that shows he is doing the job and he is tackling too.

Login to get fewer ads

pozuelo and canas on 22:29 - Apr 21 with 1443 viewsItchySphincter

pozuelo and canas on 19:35 - Apr 21 by JackFish

This.

Certainly at the start of the season Cañas was involved in many of our early away wins. He has been crap recently though which is a shame because he did look promising.

We didn't have many early wins. Canas has been overrated and basically cr@p from day one. This is coming from someone you'll be pushed to find ever slags a Swansea player. Must be the hair.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

pozuelo and canas on 22:51 - Apr 21 with 1408 viewsMartyrman57

Given the rumours doing the rounds in Newcastle I consider Parlay's comments to be spot on.
pozuelo and canas on 22:54 - Apr 21 with 1392 viewsItchySphincter

pozuelo and canas on 22:51 - Apr 21 by Martyrman57

Given the rumours doing the rounds in Newcastle I consider Parlay's comments to be spot on.

Hiya Dim. Old news butt.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

pozuelo and canas on 23:11 - Apr 21 with 1344 viewsdameedna

pozuelo and canas on 17:37 - Apr 21 by Dingdong

I seen both Pozuelo and Vazquez in Bristol Airport on Friday, I asked about playing and one of them just replied Monk!, they didnt want to stop and talk. I asked if they were flying to Newcastle to meet the team, they kept walking away, then turned around and said flying to Spain. Tried to find them inside but they must have been in the executive lounge. Thought they were ignorant tw*ts.

Interesting first hand story. I fly quite a lot and have met lots of players at airports, including recently a squad of international cup winners who wanted to show us their trophy and have a chat because they had something to celebrate.

Our lot must have been in a bad mood and for good reason. Monk has some decisions to make and with 3 games left he only needs 18 players to work and is building that round is bringing through 11 starting players that will hopefully see us through. He is bringing through Emnes and Ngog and started to put some players on the beach - canas, poz, vazquez, michu etc

I don't see that they have to be happy, make them angry and they may get better but certainly don't reward them after a poor performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024