Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We go again 10:12 - Apr 20 with 5000 viewsColDale

I hate to start quoting Stevie Me on here, but we have to take that attitude right now.

Now is not the time to over analyse things, and pick out what's wrong with a team which hasn't performed in games 42 and 43 in a 43 game season so far despite the fact they were the best team in the division for the first 41 of those.

I know it's probably cliched bollocks but our job for the next three games is to do our bit. Looking at the squad, there's very few of them that have experienced promotion, and what we cannot allow us to put any extra pressure on them than what is already on there. Hill is right when he says that they want this every bit as much as we do, and I'm sure their weekends have been every bit as depressing as ours have been but tomorrow we ride again.

I think I am right in saying that even no matter what happens in the next two games, and if every result goes against us, then we will still be heading to Newport knowing we can get automatic promotion. That allows us breathing space, and whilst we'd love everything to be sewn up by then, if it takes till then so be it. When that fixture list comes out, who's gonna care about which game took us up?

Ditch the post mortems, and get yourself to Bristol. Let's pack out that away end and show our support to a magnificent set of players who have served us so well all season. They are our players, and they are on the verge of a magnificent and thoroughly deserved promotion. Let's dust ourselves down and do everything right to help them over that line. And if we have to do the same again for the Cheltenham game, then fair enough that's what we do.

Win together. Celebrate together. Team Rochdale. KHBA
We go again on 08:27 - Apr 21 with 1047 viewsCornish_Dale

We go again on 08:18 - Apr 21 by fitzochris

Won't be there today, sadly, and am just hoping for a marked improvement on Friday's performance. We need to find the net today for so many reasons.

Gone for a 3-1 To the gas on the message board league and hoping the football gods are looking. Whatever happens, how amazing is it that little old Rochdale are tinkering around with a possibility of promotion AGAIN. Against the odds, KHBA.
We go again on 08:36 - Apr 21 with 1033 viewsfitzochris

We go again on 08:27 - Apr 21 by Cornish_Dale

Gone for a 3-1 To the gas on the message board league and hoping the football gods are looking. Whatever happens, how amazing is it that little old Rochdale are tinkering around with a possibility of promotion AGAIN. Against the odds, KHBA.

It is superb that we are in this position again so soon after the Coleman era.

However, I'll never subscribe to the view of "what will be, will be". If any team gets itself into a position for success, it has a duty to itself, never mind the paying supporters, to see it through.

There is no reason why this group of players shouldn't. Other than Hogan, the core of the squad that got us here is still fit and ready to take the field.

So, it's over to Hilly and the lads to have another go today.

Up the Dale.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

We go again on 08:38 - Apr 21 with 1026 viewsMass_Debater

We go again on 08:18 - Apr 21 by fitzochris

Won't be there today, sadly, and am just hoping for a marked improvement on Friday's performance. We need to find the net today for so many reasons.

Why won't you be there?
We go again on 08:48 - Apr 21 with 1009 viewsfitzochris

We go again on 08:38 - Apr 21 by Mass_Debater

Why won't you be there?

Try, it has f**k all to do with you.

We go again on 09:10 - Apr 21 with 970 viewsMass_Debater

We go again on 08:48 - Apr 21 by fitzochris

Try, it has f**k all to do with you.

Try what?
We go again on 09:13 - Apr 21 with 958 viewsfitzochris

We go again on 09:10 - Apr 21 by Mass_Debater

Try what?

My response. As an acceptable answer. To your troll-like question.

We go again on 11:45 - Apr 21 with 819 viewsKenBoon

Since we kick-off earlier than everyone else I feel 3-points is a must. It'll hammer the pressure on them. Defeat and it's nothing but encouragement.
We go again on 18:35 - Apr 21 with 684 viewsMass_Debater

We go again on 09:13 - Apr 21 by fitzochris

My response. As an acceptable answer. To your troll-like question.

You missed a treat.
Login to get fewer ads

We go again on 18:45 - Apr 21 with 644 views442Dale

We go again on 12:02 - Apr 20 by 442Dale

I'll top it....

We'll be wearing our yellow kit too.

See!! See! SEE!!!!!!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024