Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Redmond 12:35 - Apr 20 with 1691 viewsrobld002

If Norwich go down I think we should buy Nathan Redmond. Seems like he's got a great turn of pace and isn't afraid to run at players, perhaps something we've been lacking occasionally. Thoughts?
Nathan Redmond on 12:40 - Apr 20 with 1674 viewsZut_Alors

There's a few Norwich players that I think would do well for us. Leroy Fer and Redmond would be good signings. Although he's had a nightmare season, a loan move for ricky van Wolfswinkel might be a decent shout. There's no way another club is going to make a big money offer, and I fancy he'd suit us more than Norwich.
Nathan Redmond on 12:46 - Apr 20 with 1642 viewsrobld002

I actually like the look of Gary hooper more than can wolfwinkel, but I assume he's more likely to stay for championship football because of wages etc
Nathan Redmond on 12:46 - Apr 20 with 1643 viewsicecoldjack

redmond knocked us back to go to Norwich so fook him i say, he aint exactly pulled up trees there has he ?

snodgrass could be a shout IMO, has an eye for a goal , one or two others at teams like Fulham and the Scum but not a great deal of quality to be had from relegation threatened teams.

from fulham

Sidwell
kaklajznic

Scum

Caulker
Marsall

thats about it for me
Nathan Redmond on 12:48 - Apr 20 with 1628 viewsTheFranchise

Nathan Redmond on 12:46 - Apr 20 by icecoldjack

redmond knocked us back to go to Norwich so fook him i say, he aint exactly pulled up trees there has he ?

snodgrass could be a shout IMO, has an eye for a goal , one or two others at teams like Fulham and the Scum but not a great deal of quality to be had from relegation threatened teams.

from fulham

Sidwell
kaklajznic

Scum

Caulker
Marsall

thats about it for me

Caulker is of to Liverpool, FACT!
Nathan Redmond on 12:52 - Apr 20 with 1596 viewsicecoldjack

Ive also heard the same . caulker to Liverpool,hopefully for about 6m so cardiff take a nice loss !
Nathan Redmond on 12:54 - Apr 20 with 1581 viewsTheFranchise

Nathan Redmond on 12:52 - Apr 20 by icecoldjack

Ive also heard the same . caulker to Liverpool,hopefully for about 6m so cardiff take a nice loss !

Done deal according to people close to the situation.
Nathan Redmond on 09:31 - Apr 21 with 1390 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Nathan Redmond on 12:48 - Apr 20 by TheFranchise

Caulker is of to Liverpool, FACT!

Snodgrass (Norwich)
Marshall (Cardiff)
Redmond (Norwich)

I can't see why we can't make these signings happen
Nathan Redmond on 10:53 - Apr 21 with 1313 viewsJackoBoostardo

In terms of priority - and from the teams in the relegation scrap, I would personally choose:-

Priority 1 - Marshall from Cardiff

Priority 2 - Steven Caulker from Cardiff (if he is off to Liverpool then I would imagine the continent would be the place to look here as in terms of relegated teams, or lower Prem, I can't think of a suitable alternative at present).

Priority 3 - Benteke from Aston Villa (dependent on wage demands - and if Villa end up relegated), or Gary Hooper from Norwich/Fabio Borini from Sunderland(Liverpool - good chance they may offload to buy bigger name players next transfer window).

Priority 4 - Robert Snodgrass from Norwich

Worthy mentions - Matej Vydra from West Brom could be a worthy shout with potential.

Unlikely to happen but would be happy if Huw wanted to splash a little (and not from a team likely to go down this season) - Nikica Jelavic from Hull

I wouldn't personally add Redmond to my list but wouldn't object too much if he could bring something with him in terms of goals. But let's face it - every transfer is a gamble regardless of how good the player currently is (fitness, injuries, gelling with the team etc). We need Marshall though - and I get the feeling we wouldn't be the only ones.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 11:04]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Redmond on 11:05 - Apr 21 with 1282 viewsairedale

Looking at Sackho Shito yesterday, if I was Brendan Rodgers I would try hard to sign Caulker.
Nathan Redmond on 11:26 - Apr 21 with 1246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nathan Redmond on 10:53 - Apr 21 by JackoBoostardo

In terms of priority - and from the teams in the relegation scrap, I would personally choose:-

Priority 1 - Marshall from Cardiff

Priority 2 - Steven Caulker from Cardiff (if he is off to Liverpool then I would imagine the continent would be the place to look here as in terms of relegated teams, or lower Prem, I can't think of a suitable alternative at present).

Priority 3 - Benteke from Aston Villa (dependent on wage demands - and if Villa end up relegated), or Gary Hooper from Norwich/Fabio Borini from Sunderland(Liverpool - good chance they may offload to buy bigger name players next transfer window).

Priority 4 - Robert Snodgrass from Norwich

Worthy mentions - Matej Vydra from West Brom could be a worthy shout with potential.

Unlikely to happen but would be happy if Huw wanted to splash a little (and not from a team likely to go down this season) - Nikica Jelavic from Hull

I wouldn't personally add Redmond to my list but wouldn't object too much if he could bring something with him in terms of goals. But let's face it - every transfer is a gamble regardless of how good the player currently is (fitness, injuries, gelling with the team etc). We need Marshall though - and I get the feeling we wouldn't be the only ones.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 11:04]

Borini would be fantastic as he's already fitted in well down here before

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024