Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk 13:07 - May 7 with 2327 viewsRebMegJack

@SkySportsAmy: Told Swansea expected to announced in next 48 hours that Garry Monk is their new permanent manager

#livingthedream

Garry Monk on 13:39 - May 7 with 2192 viewsSwansea93

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/gm-appointed-1540603.aspx

Its offical.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Garry Monk on 13:40 - May 7 with 2184 viewsDyfnant

Garry Monk on 13:39 - May 7 by Swansea93

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/gm-appointed-1540603.aspx

Its offical.

3 year deal. Bonkers

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Garry Monk on 13:40 - May 7 with 2182 viewsSwanzay

Good Luck Garry!
Garry Monk on 13:42 - May 7 with 2171 viewsSwanzay

Garry Monk on 13:40 - May 7 by Dyfnant

3 year deal. Bonkers

Yep!
Garry Monk on 13:42 - May 7 with 2171 viewsjacksinceever

Now that GM has been appointed, all the negative criticism of him and the members of the squad needs to end (including from me)
Yes, it is healthy and correct that we debate who we need to keep, who will maybe go and who we bring in over the next few months. However as Leg said on the BBC Football website, we need to put all this behind us and start planning and focusing on next season.
In spite of my misgivings which I have posted, I would like to wish Garry all the best as the new permanent Manager of Swansea City.
STID
[Post edited 7 May 2014 13:49]
Garry Monk on 13:50 - May 7 with 2111 viewspencoedjack

Garry Monk on 13:42 - May 7 by jacksinceever

Now that GM has been appointed, all the negative criticism of him and the members of the squad needs to end (including from me)
Yes, it is healthy and correct that we debate who we need to keep, who will maybe go and who we bring in over the next few months. However as Leg said on the BBC Football website, we need to put all this behind us and start planning and focusing on next season.
In spite of my misgivings which I have posted, I would like to wish Garry all the best as the new permanent Manager of Swansea City.
STID
[Post edited 7 May 2014 13:49]

Ditto thoroughly disappointed the club did not even interview potential candidates, but we are where we are so Monk has my full support.

STID
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024