Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Garry's got the job debate thread 13:53 - May 7 with 13273 viewsDarran

Any new ones started after this one will be deleted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 13:54 - May 7 with 4034 viewsDarran

I wouldn't have given him a 3 year contract is have given him a rolling one.

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 13:55 - May 7 with 4033 viewsjacksinceever

So why didn't you bump the one you offered congrats on onto this one?
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 13:56 - May 7 with 4015 viewsjacksinceever

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 13:54 - May 7 by Darran

I wouldn't have given him a 3 year contract is have given him a rolling one
Que? "Is have given him a rolling one?"
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:04 - May 7 with 3947 viewsTheFranchise

We're doooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:15 - May 7 with 3856 viewsItchySphincter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27313672

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:19 - May 7 with 3820 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/gm-manager-proud-1540762.aspx

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:20 - May 7 with 3808 viewsJACKARSE

Current coach Josep (Pep) Clotet has been named assistant
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:20 - May 7 with 3805 viewsscottishjack

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:15 - May 7 by ItchySphincter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27313672

Bit surprised at the 3 year deal, but now it's confirmed, let's get behind Garry and the lads and see where this takes us.

Good luck Garry!
Login to get fewer ads

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:24 - May 7 with 3760 viewsairedale

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:20 - May 7 by scottishjack

Bit surprised at the 3 year deal, but now it's confirmed, let's get behind Garry and the lads and see where this takes us.

Good luck Garry!

Seconded.
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:25 - May 7 with 3744 viewsJackoBoostardo

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:24 - May 7 by airedale

Seconded.

thirded.

At least give Garry a chance and support!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:26 - May 7 with 3735 viewsairedale

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 13:54 - May 7 by Darran

Looking at it from another direction. If it doesn't work out for Garry, either in the short or longer term and he has to be sacked, then at least we will give him a decent wedge for him to go. Only fair really given his track record with us.
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:28 - May 7 with 3709 viewsGlyn1

And on the very same day a French club also appoints a new manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27306106

(Who looks better in a football shirt than Garry does.)
[Post edited 7 May 2014 14:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:29 - May 7 with 3699 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Garry & pep .

Underwhelmed , dissapointed - hope he gets some proper help in.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:29 - May 7 with 3691 viewsicecoldjack

Good luck to him.

A 3 yr deal is putting a lot of faith in him, was kinda hoping he would go for a top level assistant myself but ok that is up to garry and I'm guessing he is rewarding loyalty and respects what pep is doing .

Like many others I don't think monk is the right choice but as one poster mentioned on here every choice is a gamble and better more experienced managers have failed at this level , in that respect I can understand the thinking of better the devil you know.

Garry will have the support of everyone no doubt, I hope he can be successful for us.

I bet his wife is now glad he stayed at Swansea considering a premier league contract over 3 yrs will mean multi millions .

Onwards and upwards and onto the summer transfer business, a few top quality players and everyone will be eager to get the season underway.
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:33 - May 7 with 3652 viewsjackharris

I concur. Years ago I predicted Garry would be our manager one day, there is something about his presence and stature. If it's not broke don't fix it. Enhance and embrace it, because he is still developing and in my opinion will be a mighty fine manager.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:39 - May 7 with 3599 viewspencoedjack

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:26 - May 7 by airedale

Looking at it from another direction. If it doesn't work out for Garry, either in the short or longer term and he has to be sacked, then at least we will give him a decent wedge for him to go. Only fair really given his track record with us.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but he has been picking up a healthy wage for the past 3 years (27 league games), it only in the last 3 months he has done anything to justify(?) being paid.

I wish you were my boss.
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:39 - May 7 with 3599 viewsairedale

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:33 - May 7 by jackharris

I concur. Years ago I predicted Garry would be our manager one day, there is something about his presence and stature. If it's not broke don't fix it. Enhance and embrace it, because he is still developing and in my opinion will be a mighty fine manager.

When he was playing, it was his leadership qualities that set him apart more than his playing ability. Could do very well imo.
The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:42 - May 7 with 3578 viewsDarran

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 13:56 - May 7 by jacksinceever

I wouldn't have given him a 3 year contract is have given him a rolling one
Que? "Is have given him a rolling one?"

Apart from you being a bit thick what language do you speak?

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:42 - May 7 with 3574 viewsepaul

Chris Wathan has his say....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=518353911607743

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:52 - May 7 with 3507 viewsmonmouth

But this can't possibly be true. We've been told often enough on here. He doesn't have his badges so he can't; and the board is divided so they won't; and....and....and.....mummy......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:56 - May 7 with 3476 viewslonglostjack

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:52 - May 7 by monmouth

But this can't possibly be true. We've been told often enough on here. He doesn't have his badges so he can't; and the board is divided so they won't; and....and....and.....mummy......

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 15:09 - May 7 with 3379 viewsQuakerJack

Bad decision. Hope I'm wrong.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 15:13 - May 7 with 3360 viewsDarran

Garry Monk Superhero.
Garry Monk Superhero.
Garry Monk Superhero.
Garry Monk Superhero.
Garry Monk Superhero.

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 15:22 - May 7 with 3317 viewsraynor94

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:52 - May 7 by monmouth

Tomdickharry will be along soon to take his foot out of his mouth for the umpteenth time

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 15:23 - May 7 with 3315 viewsJACKARSE

The official Garry's got the job debate thread on 14:20 - May 7 by JACKARSE

Current coach Josep (Pep) Clotet has been named assistant

It was Pep’s ability to develop players for the first team at both Espanyol and Malaga that saw his reputation soar in football circles, including a spell as Director of the Catalonia Federation’s Coaching School where he developed several high-profile courses for Pro-licence coaches.

There are currently over 20 of Pep’s former pupils playing top-flight football around the world, including the likes of Tello (Barcelona), David Lopez (Espanyol), Fabrice Olinga (Malaga and Cameroon), Sergio Tejera (Espanyol), Alexandru Maxim (Stuttgart and Romania), plus Swansea’s own ex-Espanyol duo Jordi Amat and Alvaro Vasquez.

Not so sure on the last one .......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024