Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE 15:44 - May 17 with 2341 viewsDeptfordR

Hey all, don't know if this has been bought up already but reading about our previous Wembley visits (my only personal visit was V Oxford, I was twelve and am not ashamed to say I cried all the way home), makes me think we have got to get this going. So simple and it would catch on like the proverbial house on fire and I am sure every Rangers fan would join in. 35k plus singing it would be superb! I'm sure Rodney will be there and would bring back some great memories for him too.
CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE on 16:02 - May 17 with 2254 viewsmorgantwin

thats strange deptford i was thinking the same thing as well

lets get a rodney like chant going in fact i will try at wembley to do just that

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE on 16:55 - May 17 with 2142 viewsDeptfordR

Good man, I like the charlie / niko song but think Chaz deserves his own chant. Plus think that one would work better for just niko.
CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE on 18:38 - May 17 with 2032 viewsPinnerR

Spot on. Just thinking about the sound of Rodddddddnnnnnnnneeeeee brings shivers to my spine 47 years on, and Mr. Austin's name lends itself to the chant.

So, Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrllllllllieeeeeeeeeee it is.
CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE CHAAAAAARRRLIEEEE on 23:29 - May 17 with 1799 viewsurrrrssss

I said this 3 days ago !!

Charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeee reverberating around Wembley Fantastic !!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024