Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... 10:12 - Jun 4 with 4942 viewsRangerJim

Mugs

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/14959-last-minute-anti-jinx-thread-over-here-footbal
this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 10:17 - Jun 4 with 4901 viewskomradkirk

uncannily accurate from most of them,they are no mugs
this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 10:42 - Jun 4 with 4815 viewsTacticalR

Got to be careful with anti-jinxes. Better to stick with tried and trusted methods like eye of newt and toe of frog.

Air hostess clique

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 10:48 - Jun 4 with 4784 viewsandygg

Love it, very funny.
this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 10:50 - Jun 4 with 4765 viewsJigsore

They got so riled up about those flags Apparently it showed London club bias that the club bought 40,000 of them and volunteers spent hours placing them on every seat... snort

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 11:36 - Jun 4 with 4607 viewsJuzzie

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 10:50 - Jun 4 by Jigsore

They got so riled up about those flags Apparently it showed London club bias that the club bought 40,000 of them and volunteers spent hours placing them on every seat... snort

Derby told their fans to "bring a scarf".

QPR supplied their fans with flags.

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 12:07 - Jun 4 with 4499 viewsMoonshineSteve

Mind you, they did all have nice warm necks.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 12:57 - Jun 4 with 4383 viewsloftboy

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 12:07 - Jun 4 by MoonshineSteve

Mind you, they did all have nice warm necks.

And something to cry into

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 13:09 - Jun 4 with 4318 viewsJuzzie

I think someone should ask them if they have any video footage from their end of our goal and the celebrations!
Login to get fewer ads

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 13:14 - Jun 4 with 4289 viewseastside_r

I must admit I did dip into that forum in the run up to the game.

Apart from a few predictable, cliched and unfounded anti-QPR postings, they do not seem a bad bunch.

However, they made prize cnts of themselves on that thread.
this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 13:20 - Jun 4 with 4248 viewsBasingstokeR

Some of their attempted "jinxes" are downright true in the first place...!

"Austin is by far better than Martin."

and to paraphrase "Richard Dunne will eat Martin for breakfast."
this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 13:24 - Jun 4 with 4216 viewsRangerJim

I think they jinxed it by not giving big Bobby a mention at all

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 15:32 - Jun 4 with 3996 viewshoopstilidie

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/14674-play-off-final-derby-county-v-queens-park-rang

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 15:34 - Jun 4 with 3992 viewsBluce_Ree

Baffling b@stards. Oh well, if it keeps them from chasing their sisters around the houses with erections then let them write what they want.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 16:37 - Jun 4 with 3852 viewsSnipper

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 15:32 - Jun 4 by hoopstilidie

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/14674-play-off-final-derby-county-v-queens-park-rang

What a bunch of fcuking tools their fans are. I hope they struggle next season.

Fcuk 'em.
this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 16:51 - Jun 4 with 3814 viewspaulparker

just read most of that thread its brilliant
love the fact some div said our support was gash, when all derby did was have 6 teenagers jump & down twirling their scarves
I love the fact we are hated so much and we give to them in the last minute
if Carlsberg did seasons then last would be up there as the best ever
keep the hate coming is what I say

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 19:52 - Jun 4 with 3560 viewsandygg

One of them said, and I quote.

''Can't wait to beat them, horrible club and in my experience nasty fans, under a false illusion of grandeur.''

this is weird... but ultimately serves them right... on 20:40 - Jun 4 with 3434 viewskensalriser

I love that. All that smug, ironic pisstaking was so justly rewarded.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024