Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson 07:10 - Jun 7 with 2660 viewsJonnyTheJack

Ajax striker. Supposedly bid 9m euros for him.

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 07:26 - Jun 7 with 2611 viewsJonnyTheJack

Reading the translate it says Ajax will be looking for 9m euros. I can't see us bidding that much when he has 1 year left on his contract.

Swansea City has a bid on Kolbeinn Sigthorsson. Ajax calls for a transfer fee of about 9 million euros for the Icelandic striker. The concrete interest of the Premier League club is striking, since the employer of Jonathan de Guzman, Michel Vorm, Dwight Tiendalli and Marvin Emnes full for FC Twente striker Luc Castaignos seemed to go.
Luc Castaignos
Photo: REUTERS Pro Shots
Swansea City recently reached an agreement with the Enschede club in main lines. Castaignos Sigthorsson, who now gets so competition of ten goals in 30 League matches last season.
For the 24-year-old international of Iceland, last week against Austria in a friendly international matches accurately (1-1) and Estonia (1-0), are still a number of English clubs in the market. Leicester City, Sunderland and West Ham United are already reported through an intermediary at Ajax. Sigthorsson contract with Ajax runs down the middle of next year.
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 09:27 - Jun 7 with 2258 viewsQuakerJack

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 07:26 - Jun 7 by JonnyTheJack

Reading the translate it says Ajax will be looking for 9m euros. I can't see us bidding that much when he has 1 year left on his contract.

Swansea City has a bid on Kolbeinn Sigthorsson. Ajax calls for a transfer fee of about 9 million euros for the Icelandic striker. The concrete interest of the Premier League club is striking, since the employer of Jonathan de Guzman, Michel Vorm, Dwight Tiendalli and Marvin Emnes full for FC Twente striker Luc Castaignos seemed to go.
Luc Castaignos
Photo: REUTERS Pro Shots
Swansea City recently reached an agreement with the Enschede club in main lines. Castaignos Sigthorsson, who now gets so competition of ten goals in 30 League matches last season.
For the 24-year-old international of Iceland, last week against Austria in a friendly international matches accurately (1-1) and Estonia (1-0), are still a number of English clubs in the market. Leicester City, Sunderland and West Ham United are already reported through an intermediary at Ajax. Sigthorsson contract with Ajax runs down the middle of next year.

10 goals in 30 games in Holland, where Bony scored 33 in a season, would not tempt me to part with 9mil if I was Garry

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 12:08 - Jun 7 with 2021 viewsMagicDaps

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 09:27 - Jun 7 by QuakerJack

10 goals in 30 games in Holland, where Bony scored 33 in a season, would not tempt me to part with 9mil if I was Garry

He's scored 39 goals in 91 games in Holland, he's a good player. If the fee is reduced significantly from €9 million due to him being in the last year of his contract he'd be a good signing.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024