Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one 22:45 - Jun 10 with 2072 viewsNorthernr

QPR will play host to Greek Super League outfit PAOK in their final pre-season friendly ahead of the 2014/15 Premier League campaign.PAOK — or Panthessalonikeios Athlitikós Ómilos Konstantinoupoliton to give them their full title — will travel to Loftus Road on Saturday 9th August, kick-off 3.00pm.PAOK, who competed in the Champions League qualifiers last term, finished second in the Super League in the 2013/14 campaign and as a result, will enter the Europa League at the third round stage next season.
Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one on 10:00 - Jun 11 with 1906 viewssmegma

The local kebab shops are thinking "£kerching" !!!
Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one on 10:02 - Jun 11 with 1900 viewsTacticalR

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/115026/1417994/sat

Air hostess clique

Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one on 13:23 - Jun 11 with 1786 viewscobbleR

That name rings a bell..............There was a video posted on here a few years ago taken in some sort of parliament building where they were all singing a football song that went on for ages.

Not sure if anyone remembers but I swear it was this team?

Cracking video though!
Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one on 15:15 - Jun 11 with 1664 viewsMick_S

Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one on 13:23 - Jun 11 by cobbleR

That name rings a bell..............There was a video posted on here a few years ago taken in some sort of parliament building where they were all singing a football song that went on for ages.

Cracking video though!

Definitely PAOK, cR.

If you can be bothered to youtube it, you are looking for Paokara Exa Trela. The clip is just over 3 minutes long and is stirring stuff. Apologies for the non link, but the old works computer isn't having it today.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one on 20:33 - Jun 11 with 1520 viewsInglesio

Aother friendly, at home this time, bit of an odd one on 13:23 - Jun 11 by cobbleR

Cracking video though!

Think you mean this

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024