Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trip back home! 16:31 - Jun 22 with 1668 viewsswanaway

Hi, just after some help as to where best to stay for a week in August/ September. Got family in Llanelli but am looking for somewhere on the Gower for a week or maybe different places every couple of days. Planning to do some walking and hoping to go to the Liberty for the first time. The best B&B's would be favoured or somewhere I can stay within walking/bus distance of Swansea. It will be my first proper trip back for 15 years so I want to make it a good one especially as I'll be hitting 60 next year! Thanks!
Trip back home! on 16:49 - Jun 22 with 1646 viewsEdmundo

The Village Hotel down SA1 is good bit pricey but you can get some good deals on weekends.

I your after somewhere down Gower, try the Kings Head Llangennith, cracking location!

Hope you find something suitable anyway.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Trip back home! on 16:58 - Jun 22 with 1637 viewslifelong

Trip back home! on 16:49 - Jun 22 by Edmundo

The Village Hotel down SA1 is good bit pricey but you can get some good deals on weekends.

I your after somewhere down Gower, try the Kings Head Llangennith, cracking location!

Hope you find something suitable anyway.

Most B&B's on the Gower will be pricey, especially in August. Friends of ours stayed in Parc Le Breos in Parkmill a while ago, said it was very good.
Trip back home! on 17:01 - Jun 22 with 1634 viewsBanosswan

Camping?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Trip back home! on 17:07 - Jun 22 with 1623 viewsswanaway

Trip back home! on 17:01 - Jun 22 by Banosswan

Camping?

Too old for that mate!! Don't mind a caravan or chalet if it's in the right area!
Trip back home! on 17:33 - Jun 22 with 1602 viewsjandyt

The Kings Head in Llangennith has rooms/appartments. I'm told they're excellent, but maybe that's too far out for you. The bonusis that the pub is also a decent boozer and the food is decent too, plus the best beach in Britain is about a mile away.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Trip back home! on 18:11 - Jun 22 with 1581 viewsswanaway

Trip back home! on 17:33 - Jun 22 by jandyt

The Kings Head in Llangennith has rooms/appartments. I'm told they're excellent, but maybe that's too far out for you. The bonusis that the pub is also a decent boozer and the food is decent too, plus the best beach in Britain is about a mile away.

The Kings Head sounds good, especially if the beer and food are ok. and it's in a good location. Thanks everyone. If there's a big difference in price I can always make it September. What would be the chances of getting to see the Swans, will they all be sold out?
Trip back home! on 18:46 - Jun 22 with 1554 viewsjack_lord

Trip back home! on 17:33 - Jun 22 by jandyt

My cousin, who is a hotelier, stayed there after my Mum died. He said it was very good.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Trip back home! on 19:26 - Jun 22 with 1536 viewsDyfnant

Trip back home! on 18:11 - Jun 22 by swanaway

The Kings Head sounds good, especially if the beer and food are ok. and it's in a good location. Thanks everyone. If there's a big difference in price I can always make it September. What would be the chances of getting to see the Swans, will they all be sold out?

Try 'home from home' they've a couple of weekly renters virtually on the beach at Caswell

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024