Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi and Gomis..... 16:56 - Jun 22 with 27685 viewsItchySphincter

If true, could be the end for Michu and Bony.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:22 - Jun 23 with 3559 viewsOldjack

Word has it ,The eagle that is Gomis has landed at Swansea airport an hour ago

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:25 - Jun 23 with 3548 viewsswansealad69

Never mind gomis , that bird in your avatar is something.
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:27 - Jun 23 with 3537 viewsnantywatcher

O = the amount of sleep I'll lose if we sell Bony.
It's bound to be a nice cheque and I've got little confidence he'll hack it next year, but would be overjoyed to be proved wrong. Too little respect on here for the players that have provided him with the service that created the goals last season
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:36 - Jun 23 with 3499 viewsItchySphincter

Good God, can only imagine how many goals he would have got had he got any service for the first three or four months.

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:42 - Jun 23 with 3451 viewsDarran

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:22 - Jun 23 by Oldjack

Word has it ,The eagle that is Gomis has landed at Swansea airport an hour ago

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 22:24 - Jun 23 with 3304 viewsJackoBoostardo

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:42 - Jun 23 by Darran

LUMP ON BEFORE THE BOOKIES NOTICE!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 22:26 - Jun 23 with 3283 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope he paid for charting that plane.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 22:31 - Jun 23 with 3253 viewsTom1912

This must be really advanced. I can't imagine he'd be flying over if we hadn't agreed wages or at least be nearly there.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 23:39 - Jun 23 with 3069 viewsNatterjack

French media Get French Football(@GFN_France) tweeted at 2014-06-23
INFO #GFFN: After meeting Swansea, Gomis is expected to talk with other PL clubs.

Could be another Ince inspired road show?
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 04:47 - Jun 25 with 2766 viewsItchySphincter

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:18 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

There is absolutely no chance that we sign Gomis. He's demanding wages that will far exceed our current wage structure and will not play second fiddle to Bony.

Gylfi is an interesting proposition and one that depends on the long-term health of Michu. I'd rather spend the money on a more versatile option like de Guzman if Michu is fully fit for next season.

....you were saying.....?

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 07:22 - Jun 25 with 2656 viewsJackbustard

This site really is laughable at times. Weve moaned since we came up about the lack of quality we have to bring in up top and have had to rely on the likes of Schecter, Vasquez, Moore, Lita.

The club finally make moves to bring in some quality and people still moan. Weve got him on a free and from what ive seen he looks like he will fit our system perfectly.
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 08:06 - Jun 25 with 2597 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 07:22 - Jun 25 by Jackbustard

This site really is laughable at times. Weve moaned since we came up about the lack of quality we have to bring in up top and have had to rely on the likes of Schecter, Vasquez, Moore, Lita.

The club finally make moves to bring in some quality and people still moan. Weve got him on a free and from what ive seen he looks like he will fit our system perfectly.

Incredible isn't it.

It's mainly the people who said that we'd only sign rubbish players from the championship under monk though
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 09:13 - Jun 25 with 2496 viewsjohnlangy

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 12:26 - Jun 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

we are fuc king loaded

its about time we started using our rainy day fund because after last season, if we dont bring better players in we will be relegated.

Fool.
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 09:30 - Jun 25 with 2448 viewsClinton

Huw is going for a front 3 all sporting dreadlocks of various lengths.

He was foiled once when Kenwynne went down the road (thank god) but found a replacement.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 09:35 - Jun 25 with 2422 viewsmitchwales

Quick, powerful and a proven goal scorer.. very happy if he signs!
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 09:38 - Jun 25 with 2408 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 08:06 - Jun 25 by AngelRangelQS

Incredible isn't it.

It's mainly the people who said that we'd only sign rubbish players from the championship under monk though

The usual suspects will clutch onto all straws in order to denigrate the club, board and/or manager, even if it shows them up to be utter hypocrites.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 12:27 - Jun 25 with 2315 viewsDrizzy

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 04:47 - Jun 25 by ItchySphincter

....you were saying.....?

Genuinely staggered by this deal. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us on the arse. Hasn't officially signed yet anyway, Sunsh. Hold your horses.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 14:06 - Jun 25 with 2225 viewsLeonisGod

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 12:27 - Jun 25 by Drizzy

Genuinely staggered by this deal. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us on the arse. Hasn't officially signed yet anyway, Sunsh. Hold your horses.

Until it's on the club website I ain't believing nothing. But they're still banging on about the shirts on the club site.
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 10:41 - Jun 26 with 2049 viewstomdickharry

I know its the Mail but looks as though the price for Siggy is £10M,here is a player we know can score goals in the PL and can also make them,at that price which would seem a little high I would consider he would be a very good signing.
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 11:44 - Jun 26 with 1904 viewsAnotherJohn

Gylfi was an excellent player for us, but probably hasn't delivered what Spurs hoped for. Michu out for 6m and Gylfi in for 10m does not strike me as such as great deal, taking form over two seasons, and even allowing for Michu's disappointing showing in 2013-14.
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 13:05 - Jun 26 with 1822 viewssomersetsimon

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 21:42 - Jun 23 by Darran

Flying him in is a good idea - gives him a chance to see Gower before he gets to see the rest of Swansea!
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 15:57 - Jun 26 with 1715 viewsWxmJax

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 13:05 - Jun 26 by somersetsimon

Flying him in is a good idea - gives him a chance to see Gower before he gets to see the rest of Swansea!

I thought that, cracking weather for it as well. Hope the tide was in

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 16:24 - Jun 26 with 1625 viewsjohnlangy

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 20:40 - Jun 23 by swansealad69

Cant see anyone coming in for michu as he only had 1 good season, and would be a gamble after his injury or should I say ankle arthritis.
We wont sell fo less then 4 mill and I dought anyone would take the chance on more.
On bony its a strange one.
The more he does in the wc the more intrest will come.
As of yet he aint done much.

2 goals in 3 games ? A brilliant effort (I realise the last game was after your post).
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 16:28 - Jun 26 with 1602 viewsjohnlangy

Gylfi and Gomis..... on 10:41 - Jun 26 by tomdickharry

I know its the Mail but looks as though the price for Siggy is £10M,here is a player we know can score goals in the PL and can also make them,at that price which would seem a little high I would consider he would be a very good signing.

You're right. But we've already got a player, currently on loan, who has also proved he can score regularly in the PL and he'll cost a lot less than £10 m.

Let's get JDG signed first.
Gylfi and Gomis..... on 16:28 - Jun 26 with 1599 viewsOldjack

what's THE LATEST news on Gomis anyone ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024