Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of term report — attack 22:35 - Jul 1 with 1803 viewsNorthernr

Sorry for the delay, I'm meant to be on holiday.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/35377
End of term report — attack on 00:53 - Jul 2 with 1730 viewseastside_r

No need to apologise for the delay old bean, the devotees are always happy as and when such nuggets come our way.

As with all good writers, negative feelings bring out the best (can't someone employ Bryan Robson as manager - it's a fix I need.)

The analysis of Maiga was both accurate and spot on, with the written word you can do this. In broadcast media brevity rules; against Brighton away a certain well known commentator stated 'he's really just rubbish' Both opinions are spot on.

I wish Madibo no ill, but no more please.
End of term report — attack on 08:35 - Jul 2 with 1650 viewsShotKneesHoop

Surprised that my least favourite QPR player gets such little exposure in these ratings.

I'm talking about the wee fella who always puts in a shift to collect his pay packet every month but didn't even qualify for a rating on Clive's summary of forwards - wheras Maiga and Will Keane did enough to get rated.

What exactly were his appeances as a selected and a substitute player last season? I already know his goals scored and assists statistics.

Have to agree with everything else Clive says about SWP, no need to add any more - apart from the fact that he should get a lower rating than Maiga - as at least Maiga found the net.

Can someone also please answer the question in my signature below?
[Post edited 2 Jul 2014 8:39]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

End of term report — attack on 23:11 - Jul 2 with 1340 viewsak68

The strangest thing about the Maiga signing was that he came for a one week trial with us and we sent him back to WHU because he didn't impress. Then a few weeks later we signed him on deadline day and unsurprisingly he didn't impress.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It is the only reasonable explanation for our actions in this matter.
End of term report — attack on 09:39 - Jul 3 with 1282 viewsLoft1979

End of term report — attack on 23:11 - Jul 2 by ak68

The strangest thing about the Maiga signing was that he came for a one week trial with us and we sent him back to WHU because he didn't impress. Then a few weeks later we signed him on deadline day and unsurprisingly he didn't impress.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It is the only reasonable explanation for our actions in this matter.

Nice work. In particular your insights on Hitchcock are must appreciated.
End of term report — attack on 16:33 - Jul 3 with 1210 viewsfrancisbowles

End of term report — attack on 23:11 - Jul 2 by ak68

I would hope that it was because they had other targets in mind. When they didn't materialise they went back for Maiga as a last resort kind of insurance against Keane's lack of experience and Doyle getting injured. I just hope that West Ham continued to pay his wages and it helped with the Ravel loan!
End of term report — attack on 21:02 - Jul 4 with 1050 viewsMaggsinho

End of term report — attack on 16:33 - Jul 3 by francisbowles

I would hope that it was because they had other targets in mind. When they didn't materialise they went back for Maiga as a last resort kind of insurance against Keane's lack of experience and Doyle getting injured. I just hope that West Ham continued to pay his wages and it helped with the Ravel loan!

I think that's precisely it, remember we were on the verge of signing Belfodil and Ntep, if those had arrived then Maiga - and probably Keane - would have come nowhere near us.
End of term report — attack on 14:12 - Jul 6 with 935 viewssaxbend

End of term report — attack on 21:02 - Jul 4 by Maggsinho

I think that's precisely it, remember we were on the verge of signing Belfodil and Ntep, if those had arrived then Maiga - and probably Keane - would have come nowhere near us.

With the ultimate aim of the season met, and lessons leanrt from some of these signings, we could potentially have the best of both worlds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024