Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu to Napoli 13:38 - Jul 9 with 4206 viewscyril

Michu passes medical at Napoli, season long loan, with a view to a permanent move, job done

The devil is in the detail

Michu to Napoli on 13:43 - Jul 9 with 4164 viewsMagicDaps

If you're basing this on the sport in the storm article, then it's worth bearing mind this - http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Tottenham-Hotspur/Spurs-agree-terms-

I don't see any sense in a season long loan deal, if he wants to go and has no intention of playing for us again then we need to sell him now when he's a year younger, got a year left on his contract and when we need to find money to buy a replacement.

Napoli may well have a 'view to a permanent move' but they'll have no intention of paying that fee unless he excels for them. They had a 'view to a permanent move' for Pepe Reina which they haven't paid despite him doing well for them.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Michu to Napoli on 13:43 - Jul 9 with 4161 viewsBonjour

Nice cheeky loan fee and frees up similar size wages?
Michu to Napoli on 13:44 - Jul 9 with 4142 viewsicecoldjack

Well thats a shame, sorry to see him go, so he wernt home sick or having problems with his misses There then thats now certain.

Good luck to him,i hope i see him in a swans shirt again,but doubt i Will see it . the laudrup fallout Will finally come to an end in the coming weeks by the look of it.

Pablo,canas,poz and maybe amat and chico left .
Michu to Napoli on 13:49 - Jul 9 with 4102 viewsBonjour

Michu to Napoli on 13:44 - Jul 9 by icecoldjack

Well thats a shame, sorry to see him go, so he wernt home sick or having problems with his misses There then thats now certain.

Good luck to him,i hope i see him in a swans shirt again,but doubt i Will see it . the laudrup fallout Will finally come to an end in the coming weeks by the look of it.

Pablo,canas,poz and maybe amat and chico left .

Canas, Poz and Amat maybe. Won't be missed.
Michu to Napoli on 13:49 - Jul 9 with 4097 viewsicecoldjack

Michu to Napoli on 13:43 - Jul 9 by MagicDaps

If you're basing this on the sport in the storm article, then it's worth bearing mind this - http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Tottenham-Hotspur/Spurs-agree-terms-

I don't see any sense in a season long loan deal, if he wants to go and has no intention of playing for us again then we need to sell him now when he's a year younger, got a year left on his contract and when we need to find money to buy a replacement.

Napoli may well have a 'view to a permanent move' but they'll have no intention of paying that fee unless he excels for them. They had a 'view to a permanent move' for Pepe Reina which they haven't paid despite him doing well for them.

Good points There.

Pepe reina is a classic case and what it wont help is us securing a Long term deal elsewhere perhaps.

His wages Are off the books but for only a season.

Anyway, if he does well they Will bequeimg up to sign him for bigger money than the reported €8 m quid .

Im glad he is out of the prem league anyway, would hate to see him bang in goals for a rival .

I Think he Will do very well at Napoli .
Michu to Napoli on 13:55 - Jul 9 with 4047 viewsMagicDaps

Michu to Napoli on 13:49 - Jul 9 by icecoldjack

Good points There.

Pepe reina is a classic case and what it wont help is us securing a Long term deal elsewhere perhaps.

Anyway, if he does well they Will bequeimg up to sign him for bigger money than the reported €8 m quid .

Im glad he is out of the prem league anyway, would hate to see him bang in goals for a rival .

Well I suppose the fact he's not with a rival is the main positive.

If we can replace him sufficiently, with say a Gylfi Sigurdsson or a player of a similar class then I'll be happy but if we have let him go out on loan, our chances of being able to do that will have been reduced.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Michu to Napoli on 13:55 - Jul 9 with 4046 viewsGowerjack

Michu to Napoli on 13:49 - Jul 9 by icecoldjack

Good points There.

Hi Annis...

How's it going?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Michu to Napoli on 14:03 - Jul 9 with 3983 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

To think last Summer he was being touted around at £20m, now we're desperate to get rid of him for what can only be a couple of million in a loan fee.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Michu to Napoli on 14:04 - Jul 9 with 3984 viewsC_jack

Thank you and goodbye.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Michu to Napoli on 14:05 - Jul 9 with 3964 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Breaking news, my mum just got back from Morrisons and is sure she was following Michu.

Does anybody know if he drives a Mercedes with a number plate along the lines of MICHW?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Michu to Napoli on 14:09 - Jul 9 with 3935 viewsJackSomething

Michu to Napoli on 14:03 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

To think last Summer he was being touted around at £20m, now we're desperate to get rid of him for what can only be a couple of million in a loan fee.

To be fair, that was only paper talk. I know Laudrup talked about not even accepting £30m or something, but I think if somebody offered us £20m for him, he'd have been gone.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Michu to Napoli on 14:10 - Jul 9 with 3907 viewsScoobyWho

No physical injury, all in his head. Tw at. Best rid.
Best player in a swans shirt for a while too before anyone starts.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu to Napoli on 14:15 - Jul 9 with 3859 viewsbuilthjack

If he's off the wage bill, and we get about a million loan fee, then it allows another to come in.
Hope he does well, and it leads to Napoli or someone else giving us a decent fee for him.
Good luck to him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Michu to Napoli on 15:33 - Jul 9 with 3586 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Michu to Napoli on 13:49 - Jul 9 by Bonjour

Canas, Poz and Amat maybe. Won't be missed.

Think Amat has the potential to be an excellent centre-half - especially if he grows 3-4 inches somehow. Was a valuable member of our run in last year and would be surprised to see leave - especially as he seems to be less prima donna out of the lot of them

Thought for a while that we would regret not getting the best out of Pozuelo but doesn't seem to be a lot of demand for him.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Michu to Napoli on 15:56 - Jul 9 with 3490 viewsZut_Alors

Michu to Napoli on 15:33 - Jul 9 by PatchesOHoulihan

Think Amat has the potential to be an excellent centre-half - especially if he grows 3-4 inches somehow. Was a valuable member of our run in last year and would be surprised to see leave - especially as he seems to be less prima donna out of the lot of them

Thought for a while that we would regret not getting the best out of Pozuelo but doesn't seem to be a lot of demand for him.

Amat did very little wrong. He's a great prospect and seems like a decent bloke. We had our best run of games for quite some time when he was at the back with Ash toward the end of the season. Unless we recruit another CB, Ash and Amat would be my preferred choice.
Michu to Napoli on 16:22 - Jul 9 with 3362 viewsJokeren1943

Michu to Napoli on 14:10 - Jul 9 by ScoobyWho

No physical injury, all in his head. Tw at. Best rid.
Best player in a swans shirt for a while too before anyone starts.

Agree.

[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 16:23]
Michu to Napoli on 20:07 - Jul 9 with 2843 viewsBonjour

Michu to Napoli on 14:15 - Jul 9 by builthjack

If he's off the wage bill, and we get about a million loan fee, then it allows another to come in.
Hope he does well, and it leads to Napoli or someone else giving us a decent fee for him.
Good luck to him.

could be worth approx £4m to us which is a sizeable chunk to spend elsewhere.

He was very good for one year but has obvious issues both mentally and physically it would seem.
Michu to Napoli on 20:58 - Jul 9 with 2639 viewscyril

He doesn't want to play for us full stop, therefore we need to offload him, preferably to a foreign club, I agree we should flog, but under the current predicament with regards to michu, ie, knees ankles and a paper thin character, then a little loan fee probably half of what we paid for him, and the chance to sell next year for a couple of mill, then happy days,

The devil is in the detail

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024