Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez set for Barcelona 14:43 - Jul 11 with 3175 viewsLiam

81m Euro quoted. Wonder how this will effect us with the Bony interest?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 14:49]
Suarez set for Barcelona on 14:51 - Jul 11 with 3149 viewsHubert

Unless Wilf has a release clause, all the Saurez deal means to us is that Wilfs value has doubled
Suarez set for Barcelona on 14:55 - Jul 11 with 3123 viewsLiam

Huw issued a hands off warning earlier this week as Liverpool apparently were already tapping up Bony.

I hope we get a good price if he does move on although I'd rather him here next season. Some people were quoting £30m a week or so ago I think this can be realistic now.
Suarez set for Barcelona on 14:56 - Jul 11 with 3113 viewsWinchWenJack

£19m according to Sky, he wants to go to liverpoo.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:00 - Jul 11 with 3095 viewsLiam

Apparently there are already images of the medical.

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:09 - Jul 11 with 3053 viewsBrockley_Jack

Disgusting racist and a cannibal to boot. Liverpool should donate all of the money to the kick it out campaign.
Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:16 - Jul 11 with 3019 viewsWarwickHunt

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:09 - Jul 11 by Brockley_Jack

Disgusting racist and a cannibal to boot. Liverpool should donate all of the money to the kick it out campaign.

"I'd like to teach the world to sing..."
Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:28 - Jul 11 with 2989 viewsDarran

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:09 - Jul 11 by Brockley_Jack

Sounds like F-Troops top boy.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:37 - Jul 11 with 2949 viewsperchrockjack

THE new Seekers were even more nauseating than theoriginal ones who are still performing that turgid drivel

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:54 - Jul 11 with 2902 viewsymaohyd

Suarez set for Barcelona on 14:55 - Jul 11 by Liam

Huw issued a hands off warning earlier this week as Liverpool apparently were already tapping up Bony.

I hope we get a good price if he does move on although I'd rather him here next season. Some people were quoting £30m a week or so ago I think this can be realistic now.

I posted ages ago on this very subject regarding Bony's value.

If he is indeed Liverpool's number 1 target following Suarez's departure then there are two options for us.

1. We play hardball and end up selling for £27 odd mill a day or so before deadline day

2. We accept a bid now for around £20 mill.

Of the two options, 2 obviously gives a reasonable amount of time to recruit a replacement.

In my opinion, in the current market place we could get £27 mill for him, if we play it to the bitter end, all depends how comfortable the management are with the players we already have.

I'm sure new recruits are about to be signed, but in different positions. This Bony to Liverpool, may all just be rumour, if it isn't and is true, given how we negotiate expect a turbulent month or so.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:58 - Jul 11 with 2886 viewsBrockley_Jack

To be fair to BarcaLona their top man ordered Suarez to come clean and admit his obvious guilt in the latest cannibal assault. As for Liverpool and the racist attack on evra and the cannibal assault on ivanovich?
Does leave a foul taste in your mouth what?
Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:05 - Jul 11 with 2870 viewsymaohyd

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:54 - Jul 11 by ymaohyd

I posted ages ago on this very subject regarding Bony's value.

If he is indeed Liverpool's number 1 target following Suarez's departure then there are two options for us.

1. We play hardball and end up selling for £27 odd mill a day or so before deadline day

2. We accept a bid now for around £20 mill.

Of the two options, 2 obviously gives a reasonable amount of time to recruit a replacement.

In my opinion, in the current market place we could get £27 mill for him, if we play it to the bitter end, all depends how comfortable the management are with the players we already have.

I'm sure new recruits are about to be signed, but in different positions. This Bony to Liverpool, may all just be rumour, if it isn't and is true, given how we negotiate expect a turbulent month or so.

Could I also direct everyone to the blog I wrote, put up by Phil on June 22nd.

Written before 'bite gate',

all very telling now!

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:12 - Jul 11 with 2848 viewsDarran

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:05 - Jul 11 by ymaohyd

all very telling now!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/blogs/42/world-cup-performance

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:13 - Jul 11 with 2848 viewsLiam

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:05 - Jul 11 by ymaohyd

all very telling now!

Bloody hell spot on! You even got Suarez's transfer amount pretty much right.

I think you could also be spot on about your prediction for Wilfred too.
Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:13 - Jul 11 with 2843 viewsDarran

Suarez set for Barcelona on 15:58 - Jul 11 by Brockley_Jack

To be fair to BarcaLona their top man ordered Suarez to come clean and admit his obvious guilt in the latest cannibal assault. As for Liverpool and the racist attack on evra and the cannibal assault on ivanovich?
Does leave a foul taste in your mouth what?

Stop ignoring my posts.

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:16 - Jul 11 with 2823 viewsMattG

I'd be staggered if Bony is Liverpool's first choice to replace Suarez - they are totally different players and, as I've said in other threads, I don't really see how Bony would fit into Liverpool's primary system.

Of course, football moves in mysterious ways so time will tell.
Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:17 - Jul 11 with 2819 viewsDarran

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:16 - Jul 11 by MattG

I'd be staggered if Bony is Liverpool's first choice to replace Suarez - they are totally different players and, as I've said in other threads, I don't really see how Bony would fit into Liverpool's primary system.

I agree with you Matt.

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:33 - Jul 11 with 2786 viewsymaohyd

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:16 - Jul 11 by MattG

I agree with you too. People on here won't like it, but Suarez is different league to Wilf, apart from being a different kind of striker.

As England found out to their cost in the world cup, it is one having very good players, another having world class players.

For all his failings, Suarez is one of the top 5 players in the world, Wilf is nowhere near that.

That said however I don't know what options Liverpool have? All the other world class strikers are spoken for and wouldn't go to Liverpool, they've invested in the future by signing the Lille youngster(have they signed him yet?)

So Wilf maybe one of a few options for them.

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:44 - Jul 11 with 2759 viewsMattG

Wouldn't disagree that Wilf is AN option but taking him as one of their main strikers (i.e. as a direct replacement for Suarez) would IMO required a fairly major re-think in terms of tactics and team shape.

Also wouldn't disagree that, for all his hateful personal traits, Suarez the footballer is considerably ahead of Wilf.
Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:45 - Jul 11 with 2753 viewsDarran

The Mail doesn't mince it's words.

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:51 - Jul 11 with 2737 viewsmax936

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:33 - Jul 11 by ymaohyd

I agree with you too. People on here won't like it, but Suarez is different league to Wilf, apart from being a different kind of striker.

As England found out to their cost in the world cup, it is one having very good players, another having world class players.

For all his failings, Suarez is one of the top 5 players in the world, Wilf is nowhere near that.

That said however I don't know what options Liverpool have? All the other world class strikers are spoken for and wouldn't go to Liverpool, they've invested in the future by signing the Lille youngster(have they signed him yet?)

So Wilf maybe one of a few options for them.

Alexis Sanchez chosing Arsenal over Liverpool will be a huge snub for Brendan, I think he'd have been perfect for them, he's perfect for Arsenal as well, great player.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:52 - Jul 11 with 2734 viewsymaohyd

Suarez set for Barcelona on 16:45 - Jul 11 by Darran

The Mail doesn't mince it's words.

Fu*k me! Unbelievable.

Ashamedly I'm a Mail reader!

It's crept up on me that I'm a right wing thinking, nazi racist and I didn't even realise!

Or do I just buy it because of the crossword on the back and the quiz of the day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024