Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. 21:30 - Jul 17 with 4884 viewsHighjack

Go.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 10:25 - Jul 18 with 846 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 09:38 - Jul 18 by Bovi

Tell that to the pensioners who freeze in the winter or the people being denied medical help because the NHS are so cash strapped. You really are a dickhead aren't you
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 9:39]

Less personal insults please. Just stick to the punching in the face and we'll all get on just fine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 10:39 - Jul 18 with 835 viewsepaul

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 10:25 - Jul 18 by Highjack

Less personal insults please. Just stick to the punching in the face and we'll all get on just fine.

In fairness to Bovi though, he is right, although I concur I agree with you

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 10:51 - Jul 18 with 823 viewswaynekerr55

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 09:38 - Jul 18 by Bovi

Tell that to the pensioners who freeze in the winter or the people being denied medical help because the NHS are so cash strapped. You really are a dickhead aren't you
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 9:39]

WARNING - this next comment is "tongue in cheek"

If they can't afford their heating bills why do they do all of their shopping in M & S?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:06 - Jul 18 with 805 viewsperchrockjack

Lot of our "poor" are obese, and uneducated mainly cos they saw school as a waste of time and for real day to day poverty try west African countries.
Its shameful when people are living on a dollar a day when ours spend a tenner in macfouckindonalds.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:12 - Jul 18 with 797 viewsJackSomething

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:06 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

Lot of our "poor" are obese, and uneducated mainly cos they saw school as a waste of time and for real day to day poverty try west African countries.
Its shameful when people are living on a dollar a day when ours spend a tenner in macfouckindonalds.

Yes Perch, every 'poor' person in this country spends a tenner daily in McDonalds. That's not a massive generalisation by someone who likely has no practical experience of the plight of unemployed people in this country today. Let's just tar them all with the same brush.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:12 - Jul 18 with 797 viewsskippyjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 00:00 - Jul 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's returning Britain to its former glory. It's a shame people like you are incapable of seeing it.

What.. becoming Junckers pet puppet.. the UK is controlled by Europe.. Cameron is like a pupil in the class.. he isn't a leader.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:12 - Jul 18 with 789 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 08:46 - Jul 18 by Jackhero

Can't we just name two posters we would like to see in the ring together smashing lumps out of one another?

I'd go with dyss vs jackboostado

Reciprocated.

(you may need to look that up).

In fairness, there's approximately 4 people here i'd love to spark out.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:17 - Jul 18 with 785 viewsskippyjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:06 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

Excuse me?.. the ignorance astounds me.. I know I should respect my elders view.. but I disagree totally.. School was a waste of time... plus..because I'm uneducated I also know the plight in Africa.. Tv, Newpapers, media have been portraying poverty for about 20 years.. in that 20 years we have pumped billions 'apparently' to decrease the number of poverty stricken areas.. but we never see the improvements.. only the poverty.. plus birth rates are probably rocketing.. HIV increasing..
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 11:26]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:21 - Jul 18 with 768 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:12 - Jul 18 by skippyjack

What.. becoming Junckers pet puppet.. the UK is controlled by Europe.. Cameron is like a pupil in the class.. he isn't a leader.

Is that his fault? He wasn't the one that signed up to follow all these E.U laws. He'll be offering a referendum on leaving. He's a very fair man. I aspire to grow up and be as alpha as him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:22 - Jul 18 with 769 viewsperchrockjack

every day? who said that.
Next time you re in a "poor" town have a look inside and youll see young kids with prams sitting feeding their fat gobs with their kids -who you are paying for- downing coca cola which will do them no good at all.

YEP, that s reality of it all. Its not good I know.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:35 - Jul 18 with 752 viewsJackSomething

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 11:22 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

every day? who said that.
Next time you re in a "poor" town have a look inside and youll see young kids with prams sitting feeding their fat gobs with their kids -who you are paying for- downing coca cola which will do them no good at all.

YEP, that s reality of it all. Its not good I know.

I live in Swansea Perch. It is a 'poor' town. I also work in one of the most disadvantaged areas of Swansea directly with unemployed people. No doubt there are plenty who fit into your definition, but to tar everyone with that brush just smacks of the typical Daily Mail reader. I'm alright Jack, so I see fit to pontificate about subjects I know nothing about.

Oh, and:

"Its shameful when people are living on a dollar a day when ours spend a tenner in macfouckindonalds."

Implies that these people are in MacDonalds everyday, so you were the one to mention that.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 11:37]

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 12:27 - Jul 18 with 711 viewsHighjack

That escalated quickly...

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 13:33 - Jul 18 with 672 viewspansypants

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 12:27 - Jul 18 by Highjack

That escalated quickly...

As always it took a few huge twists and turns and became a thread about something else!!

Brilliant work Highjack.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 14:11 - Jul 18 with 648 viewsBovi

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 10:51 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

WARNING - this next comment is "tongue in cheek"

If they can't afford their heating bills why do they do all of their shopping in M & S?

Because it's lovely and warm in M&S

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:04 - Jul 18 with 608 viewsperchrockjack

well done JS and credit to you.
Suggestion.have a word with the young mums about being able to
learn to use cheap cuts of meat to make their own burgers so they don't have to gorge on shite next time theyre out.

Its a lifestyle and frankly people should be encouraging them to
a, not have any more kids for the State to keep and
b, take responsiblility and take pride.

My mum s family had a rented out until they died -a house of their won was laughable ,but my nan could cook using basic good food and also had the wherewithal to send her kids to school to make a better life than them so no Im not in any need of a lecture from bleeding hearts . We ve actually lit the fuse and we ve failed them by indulging them in their feckless ,empty lives.
Millions of "poor" people or in "poor" towns work, look after their kids, send them to school and actually -get this- teach them to read before going to school instead of getting them an x box just tokeep them quiet.

ESCALATE... fooking right.. Im in the mood

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:22 - Jul 18 with 602 viewsperchrockjack

skippy.
Africa s problem is that the infra structure is often not there and in many cases its colonialists like us who ve messed things up after we ve taken what we wanted from THEIR land. When you were at school, it was all those pink/red coloured countries on the map.
REAL poverty me ol mucker.

I have a family member now in deepest China on a project that is putting in basic sanitation and schooling. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING.
This is different to our POOR and their 56" tvs that take half the living space. THAT IS NOT POVERTY.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:29 - Jul 18 with 599 viewsBrockley_Jack

I'd nationalise the whole caboodle and only employ British people. Within a generation all of the obese unemployed would have returned to being the hard working working classes that their grandparents once were.
Make industry and business work for the benefit of the people not the profiteer!
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:33 - Jul 18 with 595 viewsDarran

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:29 - Jul 18 by Brockley_Jack

I'd nationalise the whole caboodle and only employ British people. Within a generation all of the obese unemployed would have returned to being the hard working working classes that their grandparents once were.
Make industry and business work for the benefit of the people not the profiteer!

People like Billy Bunter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:47 - Jul 18 with 583 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 13:33 - Jul 18 by pansypants

As always it took a few huge twists and turns and became a thread about something else!!

Brilliant work Highjack.

For once I didn't do anything, and I certainly have no intention of stirring the pot even more.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:48 - Jul 18 with 579 viewsHighjack

We should kick out the namby pamby lefties, and their wimpish ways.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:48 - Jul 18 with 576 viewspansypants

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:47 - Jul 18 by Highjack

For once I didn't do anything, and I certainly have no intention of stirring the pot even more.

We got to see some personalities though.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:49 - Jul 18 with 577 viewsBrockley_Jack

Billy Bunter was an upper class public schoolboy.
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:50 - Jul 18 with 576 viewsDarran

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:49 - Jul 18 by Brockley_Jack

Billy Bunter was an upper class public schoolboy.

Not that one your mate mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 18:25 - Jul 18 with 560 viewsJackSomething

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 17:04 - Jul 18 by perchrockjack

well done JS and credit to you.
Suggestion.have a word with the young mums about being able to
learn to use cheap cuts of meat to make their own burgers so they don't have to gorge on shite next time theyre out.

Its a lifestyle and frankly people should be encouraging them to
a, not have any more kids for the State to keep and
b, take responsiblility and take pride.

My mum s family had a rented out until they died -a house of their won was laughable ,but my nan could cook using basic good food and also had the wherewithal to send her kids to school to make a better life than them so no Im not in any need of a lecture from bleeding hearts . We ve actually lit the fuse and we ve failed them by indulging them in their feckless ,empty lives.
Millions of "poor" people or in "poor" towns work, look after their kids, send them to school and actually -get this- teach them to read before going to school instead of getting them an x box just tokeep them quiet.

ESCALATE... fooking right.. Im in the mood

Actually Perch, training local residents in how to cook affordable and healthy meals for their families is something one of my colleagues does. She's very good at it and her classes are always fully booked. It's hard to know how to cook for your family when your parents have never cooked for you.

I respect your family's hard work, but unless you've got experience of the situation these people are facing today, not 50 years ago, perhaps you should refrain from pontificating on the subject. Empathy seems to be a quality that not everyone possesses. Shame.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 18:29]

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 19:54 - Jul 18 with 519 viewsperchrockjack

Not having that jus.no sir.pontificating. No sir.im on the side of those who go to school,think about what having kids mean,save for the future,avoid getting massive debt,work overtime to give family holidays.my mums family had most and had no ch nor inside lav like most in sand fields so don't make assumptions of me in what I've seen in my life.it would curl your hair la

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024