Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans training vid 08:38 - Jul 26 with 2983 viewsBournedore

Jeff skins Rangel a couple of times here...!

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/monk-gylfi-montero-1782720.aspx?

Swans training vid on 09:20 - Jul 26 with 2853 viewsswannylad

That ball over the top from taylor to jeff will be used a lot this season also a very strong squad ! Looking forward !!
Swans training vid on 09:28 - Jul 26 with 2809 viewsJackfath

Let's hope that his final ball is better than Dyers and Routledge.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans training vid on 09:32 - Jul 26 with 2784 viewsblaine_scfc

Rangel must be sick of seeing Montero. I can see this guy being a beast of a signing. You can't do anything about that sort of pace.
Swans training vid on 09:37 - Jul 26 with 2750 viewsWhiterockin

Swans training vid on 09:20 - Jul 26 by swannylad

That ball over the top from taylor to jeff will be used a lot this season also a very strong squad ! Looking forward !!

This the ball we were crying out for last season. So many teams were pushing up on us and giving us no space. The ball over the top a couple of times would have pushed them back and let us play our game.
Swans training vid on 09:38 - Jul 26 with 2747 viewsMattG

Swans training vid on 09:32 - Jul 26 by blaine_scfc

Rangel must be sick of seeing Montero. I can see this guy being a beast of a signing. You can't do anything about that sort of pace.

Agree with this. However, it does bring our need for an experienced RB into even sharper focus, IMO. As great a player as Rangel has been for us, we really need to have a proper succession plan in place and I don't think many people see either Jazz or Tiendalli as being that.
Swans training vid on 10:13 - Jul 26 with 2629 viewsDyfnant

That pitch looks better than a bowls green

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swans training vid on 11:37 - Jul 26 with 2428 viewsScoobyWho

There was a time that was all done on the beach with Hollins and co.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans training vid on 21:35 - Jul 26 with 2049 viewsswannylad

Swans training vid on 09:37 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

This the ball we were crying out for last season. So many teams were pushing up on us and giving us no space. The ball over the top a couple of times would have pushed them back and let us play our game.

True that only ball over the top we really played last season was Williams to either winger ? Hope they use it more this year with the pace that's been added to the squad !
Login to get fewer ads

Swans training vid on 21:52 - Jul 26 with 2000 viewsjackharris

We've heard many a story about Canas, did I just see him in training?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swans training vid on 22:30 - Jul 26 with 1899 viewstomdickharry

Great to see no fans surrounding the training pitches a la BP
Swans training vid on 05:58 - Jul 27 with 1661 viewsGriffting

Swans training vid on 09:37 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

For a second there i thought Spratty had made a decent point.. And a post without mentioning Laudrup! (similar display pictures) wasn't to be though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024