Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 19:32 - Jul 27 with 7753 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone know why he was not involved in todays game?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bony on 22:20 - Jul 27 with 2924 viewsJack123

Bony on 21:35 - Jul 27 by STEVE1

Official agent is just one of many sites that make up stories

Iv'e only been following these for a few weeks now, and to be fair they don't seem that much off the mark..The other one I follow is on to it as well.

Though I'm thinking they are only going with this since the remy medical fail, going back to their previous option!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 22:21]

libera nos a malo

Bony on 22:22 - Jul 27 with 2909 viewsDaggyjack

The apparent "real" reason for the Remy deal to be called off was because LFC were relying on selling Borini before bringing in Remy.

If this is the case, I can't see them signing Bony.

I would imagine Bony will play some part in the other matches this week. If he doesn't, then I would worry about him leaving.
Bony on 22:28 - Jul 27 with 2839 viewsphact0rri

Yeah he's only been training now for what a week or something? he has to get back into Swansea style a bit after playing with his national for so long so I'm sure he's still building back up.

Plus as said.. they didn't seem to really need him with the pounding they gave argyle.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Bony on 23:07 - Jul 27 with 2629 viewsbargoedjack

Bony on 22:22 - Jul 27 by Daggyjack

The apparent "real" reason for the Remy deal to be called off was because LFC were relying on selling Borini before bringing in Remy.

I would imagine Bony will play some part in the other matches this week. If he doesn't, then I would worry about him leaving.

I can't really see Liverpool failing to sign their new main striker because they need to move on Borini ... not as though they're strapped for cash after the Suarez deal and Champions league money ...
Bony on 23:15 - Jul 27 with 2584 viewsJackoBoostardo

Bony on 22:20 - Jul 27 by Jack123

Iv'e only been following these for a few weeks now, and to be fair they don't seem that much off the mark..The other one I follow is on to it as well.

Though I'm thinking they are only going with this since the remy medical fail, going back to their previous option!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 22:21]

Rodgers is after a player to replace Suarez,

Rodgers is our old manager prior to Laudrup,

There are rumours that some players may be going to join Laudrup,

There are other rumours that Bony will be joining Rodgers,

Bony doesn't play tonight (an inconsequential friendly).

Notice a pattern here as to how these jokers can put 2 and 2 together to make 64?!

As already mentioned here - Bony will not fit in to the LFC setup. These ITK's will claim Bony is going, and then claim the deal 'broke down' when another player is signed, so they don't have to say they were wrong. There are also numerous ITK accounts set up by the same people - I have no idea why these attention seeking tw@ts would do this, however this is a FACT!

So until I see something concrete, I ain't biting. Bony took longer than the other players in terms of readiness last season - and look where that got us! I don't mind this being the same again as long as he get's those goals.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Bony on 23:19 - Jul 27 with 2547 viewsraynor94

Bony on 23:15 - Jul 27 by JackoBoostardo

Notice a pattern here as to how these jokers can put 2 and 2 together to make 64?!

As already mentioned here - Bony will not fit in to the LFC setup. These ITK's will claim Bony is going, and then claim the deal 'broke down' when another player is signed, so they don't have to say they were wrong. There are also numerous ITK accounts set up by the same people - I have no idea why these attention seeking tw@ts would do this, however this is a FACT!

So until I see something concrete, I ain't biting. Bony took longer than the other players in terms of readiness last season - and look where that got us! I don't mind this being the same again as long as he get's those goals.

I really do think you are taking this board a bit to seriously

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bony on 23:25 - Jul 27 with 2506 viewsJack123

Bony on 23:15 - Jul 27 by JackoBoostardo

That's a good point, I will take them a little less serious, boredom I guess, news now, twitter, is mostly bull the majority of the time.

libera nos a malo

Bony on 00:06 - Jul 28 with 2386 viewsJackoBoostardo

Bony on 23:19 - Jul 27 by raynor94

I really do think you are taking this board a bit to seriously

Yeah - maybe I do

But still, some things have to be said.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 10:12 - Jul 28 with 2084 viewsDaggyjack

Bony on 23:07 - Jul 27 by bargoedjack

I can't really see Liverpool failing to sign their new main striker because they need to move on Borini ... not as though they're strapped for cash after the Suarez deal and Champions league money ...

True, but they have spent heavily already.
Lallana £25 million
Lovren £20 million
Lambert £4 million
Can £11 million
Markovic £20 million

That's the Suarez money gone plus five lots of wages. Maybe they need to balance the books a little?
Bony on 10:33 - Jul 28 with 2019 viewstomdickharry

Two good reasons why Judas 2 will not sign Bony -

1 He is a tank they want a Ferrari.
2 Once bitten twice shy, see Andy Carroll a one season wonder that cost them millions,Bony like Michu could be a one season wonder.Hernandez of Man U would be just up their street.
Bony on 11:01 - Jul 28 with 1896 viewsJethroJack

Because his mate Yaya told him that "if they don't get you a cake for your birthday, you should refuse to play".
Bony on 11:34 - Jul 28 with 1780 viewsmonmouth

Bony on 10:12 - Jul 28 by Daggyjack

True, but they have spent heavily already.
Lallana £25 million
Lovren £20 million
Lambert £4 million
Can £11 million
Markovic £20 million

That's the Suarez money gone plus five lots of wages. Maybe they need to balance the books a little?

Jeez, it's crackers football isn't it? 80m quid for that lot, and I bet they'll struggle to make top 5 and to beat little old penny pinching us.

Apparently they're after Jay Rodriguez now. Soton fans will just love old Brenno.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony on 12:36 - Jul 28 with 1645 viewsJACKARSE

Wilfried Bony: Swansea City striker not for sale, says Garry Monk ...... about time they said he wasn't ..... they need to give it a deadline and if nobody comes in with mega bucks then they can go do one after that ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28524244
Bony on 12:45 - Jul 28 with 1600 viewssomersetsimon

If their first plan was to sell Borini for £14M and bring in Remy for £9M, I can't see them going for a plan B of keeping Borini and spending at least £19M on Bony.
Bony on 12:51 - Jul 28 with 1578 viewsMattG

If that's the case, I would have thought Liverpool could be on very thin ice making out that it was a problem with his medical as it could put off other bidders.
Bony on 12:55 - Jul 28 with 1539 viewssomersetsimon

If Bony is a genuine target for another club, why haven't they done anything about it yet? You'd think you'd want your new players in as soon as possible, at least a week or two before the season starts.

Is there some point before the transfer window closes where we'd refuse to sell at any price? Even if we had a list of potential replacements lined up, it could be difficult to bring one in at the last minute (and the price would get silly).
Bony on 12:57 - Jul 28 with 1526 viewsswanseacityfan

Bony on 12:51 - Jul 28 by MattG

If that's the case, I would have thought Liverpool could be on very thin ice making out that it was a problem with his medical as it could put off other bidders.

It was mentioned yesterday something about a heart defect and that's why he failed the medical.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Bony on 12:59 - Jul 28 with 1510 viewsMattG

Bony on 12:57 - Jul 28 by swanseacityfan

It was mentioned yesterday something about a heart defect and that's why he failed the medical.

That's what I heard too - on here was the first mention I'd seen of any link with the Borini move to Sunderland.

My point was that if it was an "internal" issue for Liverpool, i.e. selling Borini to fund the Remy deal, then making out it was to do with the medical, particularly something as critical as a heart defect, could cause all sorts of problems for Remy and QPR in terms of attracting other bidders.

What I should perhaps have clarified is that, for that reason as much as anything, I think it's a load of old tosh.
Bony on 13:02 - Jul 28 with 1499 viewsSTEVE1

Bony on 12:51 - Jul 28 by MattG

Liverpool have not stated it is a medical problem, all this is coming from the media his agent is claiming it is because Remy is staying. If you listen to a Rogers interview he does imply it is medical issues by saying it have happened before without actually sating what have happened.
Bony on 13:05 - Jul 28 with 1478 viewsMattG

Bony on 13:02 - Jul 28 by STEVE1

Liverpool have not stated it is a medical problem, all this is coming from the media his agent is claiming it is because Remy is staying. If you listen to a Rogers interview he does imply it is medical issues by saying it have happened before without actually sating what have happened.

If it's medical then no problem for Liverpool to say so. My initial post was in response to a comment that the medical issue was being used by Liverpool as a smokescreen.
Bony on 13:09 - Jul 28 with 1458 viewsDaggyjack

Bony on 12:59 - Jul 28 by MattG

That's what I heard too - on here was the first mention I'd seen of any link with the Borini move to Sunderland.

My point was that if it was an "internal" issue for Liverpool, i.e. selling Borini to fund the Remy deal, then making out it was to do with the medical, particularly something as critical as a heart defect, could cause all sorts of problems for Remy and QPR in terms of attracting other bidders.

What I should perhaps have clarified is that, for that reason as much as anything, I think it's a load of old tosh.

It was the reporter on SSN yesterday afternoon that hinted the issue could be something to do with the Borini deal. Agree that to say he failed a medical when the issue is something different would surely be a risky thing to come out and say.
Bony on 18:25 - Jul 28 with 1160 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-fc-target-wi

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony on 20:12 - Jul 28 with 1049 viewstomdickharry

Its £35M+ then,Judas 2 can afford it.
Bony on 20:24 - Jul 28 with 987 viewssomersetsimon

Bony on 18:25 - Jul 28 by Oldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-fc-target-wi

There's nothing there that says Liverpool have expressed an interest, only that they might look elsewhere now that the Remy deal has fallen through.
Bony on 01:07 - Jul 29 with 807 viewstruckjack

Bony on 20:24 - Jul 28 by somersetsimon

There's nothing there that says Liverpool have expressed an interest, only that they might look elsewhere now that the Remy deal has fallen through.

Correct, more newspaper 'filling'. Well done Monk for telling the rag what he thinks of the continued clap-trap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024