Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! 09:04 - Aug 5 with 789 viewsPoolman

Well having been an original on Rivals - I even remember picking up the leaflet about it from the turnstiles in the East - I have followed AVFTT from Rivals to Fansonline and now this! A bit like the Doctor, I have a new incarnation. Am quite glad the old one has gone and just hope this is a new start for us all!

By the way I love the fact you can block people!! I have a few names already in mind if they come over!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:07 - Aug 5 with 780 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Me too Poolman. Loving this to death.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:10 - Aug 5 with 770 viewsCofTangerine

So your a William Hartnell, can't remember if I did or didn't.

Like the fact that I can ignore myself as well
Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:29 - Aug 5 with 742 viewsseasider12000

Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:10 - Aug 5 by CofTangerine

So your a William Hartnell, can't remember if I did or didn't.

Like the fact that I can ignore myself as well

Must ave been around 2000/01 was glasgowseasider in those halcyon days. Lots of great friends and posters gone but not forgotten hey Robbie?
Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 731 viewsTangerineTractor

Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:29 - Aug 5 by seasider12000

Must ave been around 2000/01 was glasgowseasider in those halcyon days. Lots of great friends and posters gone but not forgotten hey Robbie?

We were running Seasiders.net when Rivals started up - they asked us if we wanted to join, and after thinking about it we said no thanks because we felt it was too restrictive for what we wanted to do on the rest of the site, so it was offered to someone else and AVFTT was born.
Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:45 - Aug 5 with 721 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:29 - Aug 5 by seasider12000

No, not forgotten. Wonderful woman……

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Who else started with Rivals - feel like Dr Who! on 09:55 - Aug 5 with 709 viewsdaveclayt

I also remember picking up the leaflet and was on Rivals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024