Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Watt - get yer finger out 10:36 - Aug 5 with 2922 viewsvoyeur

This mornings Gazette piece online is a transcript of the Donervan Daniels interview that was on Youtube at the weekend.

Does WW get paid for this? In the week before the start of the season, with all sorts going on, this is the only story available online in the last 24 hours. It's a very poor service.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:38 - Aug 5 with 2900 viewsPoolSupporter

It's a free service though isn't it ???
Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:39 - Aug 5 with 2884 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Voy - to be fair he's gotta fill the pages with something, otherwise there is no back-page content.

I'm guessing he's transcribed the interview from YouTube because there's nothing else to report.

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:40 - Aug 5 with 2876 viewsvoyeur

Of course, but isn't he paid by the Gazette to generate hits on the website? As well as sell copies of the newspaper? Online advertising etc.

I can't believe there's nothing else to report at the moment. Unless he's so in the club's pocket he daren't report anything at all until he gets the nod. I know you have to stay onside and it's a tricky place to be, especially with KO in charge, but the net result is zero reporting.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 10:42]

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:41 - Aug 5 with 2867 viewsleeoggy

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/pool-swoop-for-everton-midf

happy now?

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:42 - Aug 5 with 2861 viewsPoolSupporter

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:40 - Aug 5 by voyeur

Of course, but isn't he paid by the Gazette to generate hits on the website? As well as sell copies of the newspaper? Online advertising etc.

I can't believe there's nothing else to report at the moment. Unless he's so in the club's pocket he daren't report anything at all until he gets the nod. I know you have to stay onside and it's a tricky place to be, especially with KO in charge, but the net result is zero reporting.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 10:42]

There's a transfer update in the printed version which financially, is still the priority.
Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:45 - Aug 5 with 2837 viewsvoyeur

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:41 - Aug 5 by leeoggy

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/pool-swoop-for-everton-midf

happy now?

As if by magic...

But where we up to with Miller, Orlandi, Parish, Nicholls, Frans, Hurtado, Zoko, Lewis etc? What about Cubero and his work permit, Oriol and international clearance?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 10:48]

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:50 - Aug 5 with 2798 viewss88bfc

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:42 - Aug 5 by PoolSupporter

There's a transfer update in the printed version which financially, is still the priority.

He looks like a quarterback in that pic
Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:52 - Aug 5 with 2791 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:45 - Aug 5 by voyeur

As if by magic...

But where we up to with Miller, Orlandi, Parish, Nicholls, Frans, Hurtado, Zoko, Lewis etc? What about Cubero and his work permit, Oriol and international clearance?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 10:48]

It's prob a strategy to drip-feed the news Voy, in order to get return visits to the website

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Login to get fewer ads

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:53 - Aug 5 with 2780 viewsPoolSupporter

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:52 - Aug 5 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

It's prob a strategy to drip-feed the news Voy, in order to get return visits to the website

Report mentions Miller
Will Watt - get yer finger out on 11:00 - Aug 5 with 2761 viewsSeasideGeezer

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:53 - Aug 5 by PoolSupporter

Report mentions Miller

Is that steward fat, or wearing a life jacket that's gone off?
Will Watt - get yer finger out on 11:04 - Aug 5 with 2735 viewsvoyeur

Yes Miler is mentioned.

There are other things that could be discussed in the run up to the new season. All sorts of stuff. Where's the imagination/effort?

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 11:06 - Aug 5 with 2727 viewsBillyAyre

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 10:41 - Aug 5 by leeoggy

happy now?

Blimey, a link that's easy to follow and you can reply to a specific post - I love this new forum!

EDIT: Post quoting still doesn't show!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 11:07]
Will Watt - get yer finger out on 08:26 - Aug 6 with 2603 viewssteve_g

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 11:06 - Aug 5 by BillyAyre

Blimey, a link that's easy to follow and you can reply to a specific post - I love this new forum!

EDIT: Post quoting still doesn't show!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 11:07]

Judging by Will's Twitter someone has glued him to a front row seat at Bloomfield Road as he's posted the same pic for the last 3 months!

Did he ever bring out his supplement?

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Will Watt - get yer finger out on 09:33 - Aug 6 with 2462 viewssourtangerine

Give the guy a break... He is constantly mucked around by the club being told to turn up for new signings and then left waiting for hours on end.

Plus he can only report on what he can get information on and funnly enough can not print speculation and rumor that is what this site is for.

He always tries to answer questions when he can via social media.

Just grow up and get off the guys back, blame the press and PR department of the football club the same said department that has already banned 2 national papers from the press box.

Oystons will never leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024