Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! 17:03 - Aug 6 with 1688 viewsMr_Brightside

Fascinating how many users names are mentioned below who never comment on the forum and also how many visitors are checking the site - must be about 500 on here at the moment - wonder why many of the names below never post! This can be the thread where they say hello if you like and join in!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 17:06 - Aug 6 with 1683 viewswebslinger

Most of what I need to say gets said by other posters tbh. HTH

I do like these smilies.
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 17:21 - Aug 6 with 1652 viewsbig_bloomers

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 17:06 - Aug 6 by webslinger

Most of what I need to say gets said by other posters tbh. HTH

I do like these smilies.

I've often thought that about forums that the loudest and most opinionated rule the boards and those who are less passionate never have their say. Must say I have been very pleased with the refreshing behaviour of those on here - seem to have left the dregs on the old sites!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 17:31 - Aug 6 with 1631 viewspooler53

Hello from pooler53, 1st post but I will keep checking to see if anything interesting to join in on. UTP
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 17:33 - Aug 6 with 1627 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 17:31 - Aug 6 by pooler53

Hello from pooler53, 1st post but I will keep checking to see if anything interesting to join in on. UTP

welcome pooler, big bloomers and anyone who is posting for the first time. It's great to hear from you, hope these are the first posts of many.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 18:05 - Aug 6 with 1588 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 17:21 - Aug 6 by big_bloomers

I've often thought that about forums that the loudest and most opinionated rule the boards and those who are less passionate never have their say. Must say I have been very pleased with the refreshing behaviour of those on here - seem to have left the dregs on the old sites!

Dregs?

Many of those on the old site were the backbone of AVFTT's success. If you want a forum where everyone says it's all great and agrees with each other on everything, you'll soon be very bored of it.

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 18:08 - Aug 6 with 1586 viewsSteveBanksDiscoPants

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 18:05 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Dregs?

Many of those on the old site were the backbone of AVFTT's success. If you want a forum where everyone says it's all great and agrees with each other on everything, you'll soon be very bored of it.

Hello.
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 20:59 - Aug 6 with 1539 viewsOsbourne

This site is good. As the season gets going I am sure it will become very informative.
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 21:03 - Aug 6 with 1527 viewsSeasider91

I just look for something I want to comment on, don't always want to.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Login to get fewer ads

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 21:06 - Aug 6 with 1523 viewsFixitian

Hello every one, I finally found out how to post.
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 21:11 - Aug 6 with 1514 viewsNewportSeasider

I visit regularly to find what is going on - BFC are not regularly covered by the South Wales media.
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 21:24 - Aug 6 with 1486 viewsFY4MIKEH

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 20:59 - Aug 6 by Osbourne

This site is good. As the season gets going I am sure it will become very informative.

Welcome to all the new posters. Post and enjoy the experience. Agree the old posters were the backbone of the other site, and it would be nice for them to start posting on here.
Come on lads give it a real go.
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 21:32 - Aug 6 with 1478 viewsBretts_Gonads

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 21:11 - Aug 6 by NewportSeasider

I visit regularly to find what is going on - BFC are not regularly covered by the South Wales media.

I've been "hanging" around for a while but not having the "balls" to post, has been driving me "nuts"
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 22:19 - Aug 6 with 1452 viewsbrassedoff

Newbie - was with Vital and BHS but this forum beats both of them in terms of functionality and features. Left the old AVFTT years ago when it kept crashing but always preferred it in terms of content if I ever went on (when I could get on!). Pleasure to be on the new forum!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 22:21 - Aug 6 with 1449 viewsAVFTT

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 22:19 - Aug 6 by brassedoff

Newbie - was with Vital and BHS but this forum beats both of them in terms of functionality and features. Left the old AVFTT years ago when it kept crashing but always preferred it in terms of content if I ever went on (when I could get on!). Pleasure to be on the new forum!

welcome to both Brassed and "Gonads" (now there's a winning combination!). Great to have you on board.
Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 22:32 - Aug 6 with 1438 viewsjanegallagher

Just nipped on now, must have stayed logged in

Looking forward to Saturday.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Be nice to hear more from all those logged on! on 22:33 - Aug 6 with 1438 viewsMephistopheles

I reckon there's a lot of addicts to the BFC Soap Opera and they will see AVFTT as the front row seat for when it all kicks off - I'm certain this has been the case for a long time now. Everyone from fans, players, officials, media, clients of the club, football in general etc. will be tuned in waiting for the next bout of drama. I reckon a large portion of WUMs come from the non-fans groups too

In my humble opinion a large portion of the popularity of this site (irrespective of hosts) has literally been down to the constant farce that is BFC and KO
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024