Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any pool fans in Glasgow? 19:35 - Aug 6 with 866 viewsClydeSide

Hi

Been wondering whether there's anybody who travels down to the games from Scotland, I saw that group 'seasiders across scotland' but they're pretty elusive and I'm not even sure if they exist any more. Also saw another group that travels down from Glasgow but so far as I could tell it was three genuine Glaswegians who try and fit the footy into their occasional 'holidays' to Blackpool so not sure if we'd be on quite the same wavelength.

But if anybody travels down regularly to matches from Glasgow or Edinburgh I'd be more than happy to pay my share of the petrol, so do let me know.

Cheers
Any pool fans in Glasgow? on 19:38 - Aug 6 with 862 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Clyde

Seasiders Across Scotland are indeed still going and have a presence at just about all home games with people coming from Aberdeen and all points South.

I'll point out this post to our Aberdeen representative and she can maybe make contact with you.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Any pool fans in Glasgow? on 20:05 - Aug 6 with 838 viewsClydeSide

Any pool fans in Glasgow? on 19:38 - Aug 6 by basilrobbiereborn

Clyde

Seasiders Across Scotland are indeed still going and have a presence at just about all home games with people coming from Aberdeen and all points South.

I'll point out this post to our Aberdeen representative and she can maybe make contact with you.

Robbie

Cheers for that, it would be massively appreciated as I could never find an e-mail address for them. Not sure if I could cope with another season in complete exile, however depressing it might have been for you all to go and watch us lose week in week out last season I assure you it was 100% more painful to have to find out we were losing via the refresh button on BBC Sport.
Any pool fans in Glasgow? on 20:31 - Aug 6 with 819 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Any pool fans in Glasgow? on 20:05 - Aug 6 by ClydeSide

Robbie

Cheers for that, it would be massively appreciated as I could never find an e-mail address for them. Not sure if I could cope with another season in complete exile, however depressing it might have been for you all to go and watch us lose week in week out last season I assure you it was 100% more painful to have to find out we were losing via the refresh button on BBC Sport.

I've sent her a FB message just to tell her you are looking to get in touch with others. Good luck.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024