Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spread bet 21:05 - Aug 6 with 1229 viewsBriggsysheadbutt

43-45 is the spread with Sporting Index.

Just bought £10 a point at 45, fingers crossed!
Spread bet on 22:10 - Aug 6 with 1204 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

That's the spirit Briggsy. I'd love to be on here on May 3rd, congratulating you on being £450 better off!

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Spread bet on 22:33 - Aug 6 with 1192 viewsBriggsysheadbutt

Spread bet on 22:10 - Aug 6 by basilrobbiereborn

That's the spirit Briggsy. I'd love to be on here on May 3rd, congratulating you on being £450 better off!

£100 would do me BRB, n I reckon I've got a decent chance of it too (eventually :) )
Spread bet on 22:43 - Aug 6 with 1186 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Spread bet on 22:33 - Aug 6 by Briggsysheadbutt

£100 would do me BRB, n I reckon I've got a decent chance of it too (eventually :) )

For every tenner you win, I'm going to have a large glass of red wine in your honour.

Spread bet on 22:45 - Aug 6 with 1181 viewsBriggsysheadbutt

Spread bet on 22:43 - Aug 6 by basilrobbiereborn

For every tenner you win, I'm going to have a large glass of red wine in your honour.

Then you are going to be pissed as a good un!
Spread bet on 22:48 - Aug 6 with 1178 viewsTwoPhillips

Spread bet on 22:45 - Aug 6 by Briggsysheadbutt

Then you are going to be pissed as a good un!

Fancy a bit of this - can anyone point me to a good site and explain what you do? I'd say we'll get 55 points at the minimum based on how bad were were last season and still scraped 46 points together!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Spread bet on 23:14 - Aug 6 with 1164 viewsrigabeliever

Spread bet on 22:48 - Aug 6 by TwoPhillips

Fancy a bit of this - can anyone point me to a good site and explain what you do? I'd say we'll get 55 points at the minimum based on how bad were were last season and still scraped 46 points together!

I'd be up for a bit of that as well if someone could point us in the right direction?

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Spread bet on 23:41 - Aug 6 with 1158 viewsBriggsysheadbutt

Spread bet on 23:14 - Aug 6 by rigabeliever

I'd be up for a bit of that as well if someone could point us in the right direction?

Sporting index is the only site I know of. You need a hefty deposit, £120 needs to be in the account for as long as your bet is open (it automatically puts a 20 point loss on), but monies can be withdrawn along with winnings/minus losses when the bet is closed. I reckon a nightmare season, Riga leaving n it all going tits up would be 42ish minimum ( a £30 loss), a predicted season 54 points (a £90 win) n a season that exceeds excpectations 68 points ( a £230 win). But don't take my word for it, I'm a disaster waiting to happen :)

The spread 43/45 changes throughout the season depending on results. last season i bought at about 54/56 and after our fantastic start closed the bet at around 63/65. I could have had plenty more if I'd have held my nerve but didn't!
Spread bet on 00:11 - Aug 7 with 1149 viewsCagey

Spread bet on 23:41 - Aug 6 by Briggsysheadbutt

Sporting index is the only site I know of. You need a hefty deposit, £120 needs to be in the account for as long as your bet is open (it automatically puts a 20 point loss on), but monies can be withdrawn along with winnings/minus losses when the bet is closed. I reckon a nightmare season, Riga leaving n it all going tits up would be 42ish minimum ( a £30 loss), a predicted season 54 points (a £90 win) n a season that exceeds excpectations 68 points ( a £230 win). But don't take my word for it, I'm a disaster waiting to happen :)

The spread 43/45 changes throughout the season depending on results. last season i bought at about 54/56 and after our fantastic start closed the bet at around 63/65. I could have had plenty more if I'd have held my nerve but didn't!

Spreadex are a good spread bet company. Ring them to discuss, or join online. They do need a deposit as some insurance if the bet turns bad .
Login to get fewer ads

Spread bet on 00:50 - Aug 7 with 1140 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Spread bet on 23:41 - Aug 6 by Briggsysheadbutt

I think you read that situation pretty well Briggsy.

Spread bet on 08:04 - Aug 7 with 1111 viewsrigabeliever

Spread bet on 00:50 - Aug 7 by basilrobbiereborn

I think you read that situation pretty well Briggsy.

I've lumped £20 on - did it the year we won promotion from the Championship and made a killing. May opt out though if we increase by 5 points as I just don't know this season!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024