Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports 12:12 - Aug 7 with 1076 viewsWindyMiller

Can't afford it next year but will miss it .. any crafty ways of getting it on the sly

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 12:56 - Aug 7 with 1021 viewsTangerineTom

If you're only after the football, search for online streams on match day, they are really easy to access and of course are free!
o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 13:49 - Aug 7 with 970 viewsHappy_Satsuma

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 12:56 - Aug 7 by TangerineTom

If you're only after the football, search for online streams on match day, they are really easy to access and of course are free!

Whatever happened to footyonline?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 13:51 - Aug 7 with 963 viewsBruster01

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 13:49 - Aug 7 by Happy_Satsuma

Whatever happened to footyonline?

It's now news-source.tv
I've got a years subscription for £28. HD streams for all the sky channels. Even has racing channels etc.. And often pay per view.
o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 13:56 - Aug 7 with 954 viewsbig_bloomers

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 13:51 - Aug 7 by Bruster01

It's now news-source.tv
I've got a years subscription for £28. HD streams for all the sky channels. Even has racing channels etc.. And often pay per view.

Bruster - was going to do the same but someone said you needed to have been an existing customer and they don't take new people. Also wasn't it down recently? Not sure about dishing dosh out of it isn't going to work!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 14:21 - Aug 7 with 934 viewsBruster01

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 13:56 - Aug 7 by big_bloomers

Bruster - was going to do the same but someone said you needed to have been an existing customer and they don't take new people. Also wasn't it down recently? Not sure about dishing dosh out of it isn't going to work!

It was down for a couple of days for the first time in a long time. Also I emailed them recently as someone I know wanted to sign up. I asked if I could refer them.

On the log in bit at the top right. They informed me there was a create new member tag. Liveonlinefooty was invite only. But I think they have changed it.
o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 14:47 - Aug 7 with 900 viewsInBSAWeTrust

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 14:21 - Aug 7 by Bruster01

It was down for a couple of days for the first time in a long time. Also I emailed them recently as someone I know wanted to sign up. I asked if I could refer them.

On the log in bit at the top right. They informed me there was a create new member tag. Liveonlinefooty was invite only. But I think they have changed it.

vipstream is the best available
o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 15:37 - Aug 7 with 865 viewsspider29

o/t Ideas to get free Sky Sports on 14:47 - Aug 7 by InBSAWeTrust

vipstream is the best available

Watch sky sports...
at yer mums !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024