Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and it's goodnight from him 18:00 - Aug 8 with 3909 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Just a quick post from me to say that I've asked AVFTT to take me off the moderator roster with immediate effect.

I've been doing it for a bit over three years now and whilst it's been a pleasure for most of that time, in the last few months it has become less so as the club's support has become riven by different factions.

It's also clear that my personal style of moderating has become an issue for some people. I've sonly ever tried to represent the interests of the decent (and often silent) majority, but it is obviously a problem for some. I don't want my status to be an inhibiting factor for this new board, so in the interests of the forum as a whole I'm stepping down. As the saying goes, it will allow me more time to spend with my rather marvellous family.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 21:31]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

and it's goodnight from him on 22:22 - Aug 8 with 601 viewsbfc1974

and it's goodnight from him on 21:25 - Aug 8 by Bloodtangerine

Baz, end of an era.

Anytime you need a pint (even if that sh*** you lot drink) at an away game..it's on me

You have had a tough job on your hands for a long while and I imagine like most things you will be firstly relieved to be rid of the role, then miss it, then realise your first impulse was right!

Enjoy watching the Pool surprise a few this season hopefully....see you about big man x

This post has been edited by an administrator

ditto and i am beginning to see what a job he had on his hands and its only the first night! ;-)

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

and it's goodnight from him on 22:49 - Aug 8 with 583 viewsWindyMiller

and it's goodnight from him on 22:22 - Aug 8 by bfc1974

ditto and i am beginning to see what a job he had on his hands and its only the first night! ;-)

Look forward to the articles BRR and thanks for keeping the rabble in order over the years! You were always on to a loser with the conspiracy theorists, the blind pessimists and the 'my life is crap and so I'll take it out on someone else' brigade.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

and it's goodnight from him on 22:51 - Aug 8 with 579 viewsFY4MIKEH

Baz, end of an era.

Anytime you need a pint (even if that sh*** you lot drink) at an away game..it's on me

You have had a tough job on your hands for a long while and I imagine like most things you will be firstly relieved to be rid of the role, then miss it, then realise your first impulse was right!

Enjoy watching the Pool surprise a few this season hopefully....see you about big man x

Robbie sorry to hear of your departure from the moderators lounge. Just enjoy posting and chilling out with your loved ones.
It must have been a thankless job with some of the clowns on Fansonline over the years.
See you at Forest tomoz, where we can chew the fat, and I'm interested to hear your views on where this site is going, and when the old site will disappear, and I think it will.
You can buy me a nice cold pint of lager in either Hooters or the City Ground.
UTMP.
and it's goodnight from him on 22:59 - Aug 8 with 577 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Been jousting with Robbie for over a decade i think.

Rarely agreed, often argued, but lets not forget that his posts on the old AVFTT were the ones which created the most replies, the most views and were often discussed in various other threads at length.

I may have thought he spoke a lot of bullshit at times, but because it was from BRR, it was bullshit worth listening to.

Robbie - i salute you sir. Don't be a stranger.

UTMP

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

and it's goodnight from him on 23:06 - Aug 8 with 569 viewsFY4MIKEH

and it's goodnight from him on 22:59 - Aug 8 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Been jousting with Robbie for over a decade i think.

Rarely agreed, often argued, but lets not forget that his posts on the old AVFTT were the ones which created the most replies, the most views and were often discussed in various other threads at length.

I may have thought he spoke a lot of bullshit at times, but because it was from BRR, it was bullshit worth listening to.

Robbie - i salute you sir. Don't be a stranger.

UTMP

Never be a stranger Robbie. I know you won't on a cold Wednesday night at Fulham on bonfire night.
BLT will be there.
and it's goodnight from him on 00:23 - Aug 9 with 534 viewsbfc1974

Baz, end of an era.

no ban here - i will edit swear words however.

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

and it's goodnight from him on 00:36 - Aug 9 with 519 viewsElGringo

Well done ...often a thankless task.

Has the site considered identifying the mods as mods?
and it's goodnight from him on 00:58 - Aug 9 with 513 viewsOrinoco

Baz, end of an era.

It's about time to be honest.
At times it was like having Oyston himself moderating the board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024