Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rovers v Cardiff 20:04 - Aug 8 with 667 viewsWizaard

What was Baps doing there? Let Jones run off him for a free header.
Rovers v Cardiff on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 664 viewsrigabeliever

Just seen that Wizz - remarkable how many of our fans wanted all the old guard back like Crainey and Baps - for me, both had their best time with us and we're better off trying something/someone new!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Rovers v Cardiff on 20:08 - Aug 8 with 659 viewsbig_bloomers

Rovers v Cardiff on 20:06 - Aug 8 by rigabeliever

Just seen that Wizz - remarkable how many of our fans wanted all the old guard back like Crainey and Baps - for me, both had their best time with us and we're better off trying something/someone new!

Amazed that Rovers wanted Baps - why would you want someone who wasn't good enough for Bolton?! Clearly not scouted him as if they'd watched him last season he was awful. Lost his head in the final season with us, thought he was better than he is and can't see him getting any better.

Pleased though as I work in Blackburn and all I heard today was how they were good enough for the top 6 and we'd be relegated!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Rovers v Cardiff on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 644 viewsMr_Brightside

Always like to see Robinson conceding - will never forget his part in Hoilett's goal which I think cheated us out of our Premier League place

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Rovers v Cardiff on 20:17 - Aug 8 with 631 viewsjanegallagher

Absolutely, all started when GTF got fouled near corner flag and nothing given. Ended with Kingston going walkabout.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Rovers v Cardiff on 20:26 - Aug 8 with 617 viewsThe_Ghost

Rovers v Cardiff on 20:17 - Aug 8 by janegallagher

Absolutely, all started when GTF got fouled near corner flag and nothing given. Ended with Kingston going walkabout.

Not a bad equaliser from the young lad
Rovers v Cardiff on 20:42 - Aug 8 with 601 viewsjosuah98

Laughing at the Jones goal "stay with him Baps, stay with him, oh Baps"

Rovers v Cardiff on 21:13 - Aug 8 with 568 viewsWizaard

Not a bad game this. Whets the appetite for tomorrow.

BTW Baps has bought a house in Cleveleys.
Rovers v Cardiff on 22:29 - Aug 8 with 527 viewsSTHolder

Rovers v Cardiff on 21:13 - Aug 8 by Wizaard

Not a bad game this. Whets the appetite for tomorrow.

BTW Baps has bought a house in Cleveleys.

Wizz - two decent sides effectively cancelling each other out - I can't see a 'stand out' side again in this league next season and that's why I think having anything other than ambitions of a top six place is not doing anyone justice.
Login to get fewer ads

Rovers v Cardiff on 22:31 - Aug 8 with 524 viewsPoolSupporter

Rovers v Cardiff on 22:29 - Aug 8 by STHolder

Wizz - two decent sides effectively cancelling each other out - I can't see a 'stand out' side again in this league next season and that's why I think having anything other than ambitions of a top six place is not doing anyone justice.

Only 15000 there
Rovers v Cardiff on 23:57 - Aug 8 with 500 viewsBFC_Tim

Rovers v Cardiff on 22:31 - Aug 8 by PoolSupporter

Only 15000 there

Poolsupporter - 15000 is decent considering it was on TV - doubt we'd have got anywhere near that if we'd have been brought forward to a Friday night against Cardiff

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024